Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Highlights from 2007

Some Highlights from 2007

Couple of threads in this section already I see but here are some highlights from 2007.Most fish were caught landbased but the snapper were boat based.
    Happy new year to all and I hope 2008 is a ripper year for fishing.

Cheers
    Pete

Re: Some Highlights from 2007

Some top fish there Pete. Spinning up longys of the rocks...... that would be fun! Where did that barra come from?
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Why-ting View Post
    Some top fish there Pete. Spinning up longys of the rocks...... that would be fun! Where did that barra come from?
    Barra was from Monduran.

After losing a big fish just before that one it was relieving to get that one.

Pete

Some top fish once again pete!
    Hope to see you on the rocks this season.

heres a couple for me for 2007

Very Nice BR65.....Good size Jack....

Pete

awesome land based fishing, who needs a boat!

good year pete. i think the longtail effort deseves the biggest pat on the back
    id be stoked if i even came close to that
    nick..

Thanks for sharing Pete,
    Man you are one very lucky person to fish as much as you do ... atleast you make the most of it , Well Done

Great shots pete and what a variaty great to see.heres some of my more memerable ones, my fav is my daughters first barra.

Nath
    Last edited by Tropicaltrout; 06-01-2008 at 06:51 PM.

That's some first barra Nath How'd she go holding the rod for that one? You must be very proud!
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

Proud as punch, she mannaged to hold on really well but i did help just a little but hey she hooked it chose the lure and wound it almost in, and got the net ready when i got it along side, I was amazed that she knew what to do without instruction hope theres many more to come

Nath

Yeah great pics Nath.....I cant wait to put my daughter onto a good fish...Gotta get her going soon...she is 16 months...

Pete

Im aiming for a longy on spin this season pete. Hopefully by the end of this season ill be able to match you... (i hope)

Quote Originally Posted by mattooty View Post
    Im aiming for a longy on spin this season pete. Hopefully by the end of this season ill be able to match you... (i hope)

You should be able to get one down there mate....

I might come down this year so I will let ya know.

Hope its a good season although I can imagine the wall will be nice and crowded this year.

Pete