Thread: 2007 was a good year........

2007 was a good year........

Howdy folks.

2007 has been a good year fishing wise for me with a few new pbs and some solid fish on some light gear. Some good snapps, alot of cod as bycatch chasing the devils, some nice bass on the 2lb and one of my best moments my first jewwie on plastics. Hope you enjoy the following pics and i hope 2008 is just as good.

Have a happy and safe newyear with plenty of fish.

Whytey
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Re: 2007 was a good year........

Hey Mate, nice pics. From memory I worked on a Job with you at Mt Gravatt

Man you have definatley had an awsome year this year, and you obviously chase a variety of species. Is the rig you fished with in the classic your now or do you just borrow the boat of Hinterland marine? Do you fish Abt, Awsome stuff look forward to meeting you at the Flattie Classic next year.

Chris

ripper effort Nick,
    some great fish there,

im sure this year will be even better,
    keep em comin mate
    Cheers,

Ben

some really nice fish mate hope this year brings some more. cheers bdowdy...brett

Great pics
    cheers
    greg
    IS THAT A ROD IN MY POCKET OR AM I JUST HAPPY TO BE FISHING

Good stuff Nick,

I reckon your fish of the year would be the Jew............correct??
    Hard to choose I suppose amongst all the Jacks,Cod,Lizards etc,etc.

Well done mate,

Jeff.

Very Nice Nick.
    I think its fair to say you have done exceptionally well on the Jacks this year.
    But I agree with Jeff, I would say that big Jew is worth more than all the jacks.
    The Jew was a great capture.....I saw the pic in QFM.

Cheers mate
    Pete

Cheers Bpys

Captain stabin. I remember having a bit of a chat with ya, i also remember the crane driver had a little inccident with you week old Rodeo. Hope that all worked out in the end.

Chris. Nah that boat isnt mine. I fish out of it a bit as my bro manages Hinterland and Broadwater marine. I own a 470 Attack.

Jeff & Pete. Yeah that jewwie would have to be at the top. To go out and target my first jewwie on rubbers and come up with that fish on 16lb gear will be a day i never forget. The biggest jack i got this year on 6lb gear was also a bit of a buzz but the jewwie still got about 90cm on him.

Whytey
    Last edited by Why-ting; 02-01-2008 at 04:31 PM.
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

You did have a good year, nice fish mate.

Ha ha, the bubble burst that day. Yep all fixed, old Steady Eddie on the crane paid for the damage