Thread: Bonjour Tous

Bonjour Tous

Bonjour Tous,

Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, but I have only just seen this "New Members" forum. Raised in Australia but have been living in Europe for the past 10 years. I am currently building a house down in the Tweed for when I move back to Australia with my family in the next couple of years or so. Found this website while browsing the net and I must say it is the best fishing website by far. Whenever I am homesick I just log on and it is my little slice of home while over here in cold and wet Europe! Thanks to all that contribute and I hope to get to know everyone a bit more in the future.

Merci et au revoir

Re: Bonjour Tous

Welcome aboard - I must agree with you and say that this is a great fishing web-site - I only wish I had found it earlier....all the best in building your new house and that it's not too cold over where you are.....do you get to fish where you are?
    Cheers for now....

Re: Bonjour Tous

Cheers mate. I get to fish a bit mostly freash water stuff over here. As much as I love the salmon fishing in fishing Scotland and Canada nothing compares to going out on the boat on the Gold coast!