Thread: Big cobia Tugun

Big cobia Tugun

The thread was interesting about the cobia schooling up at the pipe...got out on my kayak and managed this stonker from my kayak..on a trolled tailor..towed me 1.5km and took 45 minutes to get to the surface...went 22kg

Re: Big cobia Tugun

that is a great fishmate,I bet you were excited and your adreniline was pumpin when she was towin' ya
    cheers,
    jamie

Jeez, I just watched your youtube video and that is some fish on a kayak. I hope she towed you towards home!

Cheers

At first she towed me towards the other yellow bouys...and then she ran for the shark nets could you believe it...by the time i got her boatside i was about 20m from the nets...the worst was last season when i hooked a black of the gravel patch...she towed me 6km straight out then i lost it about an hour later...that was a long paddle back!!!

wholly c### - nice fish - congrats

top effort from the yak mate

Holy hell, That is incredible. Big ups to you for getting this monster out of a kayak.

to get that from a boat i would be impressed, but from a kayak its beyong comprehension...................well done mate

your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open

mate u have blown me away great fish great effort keep em comming well done