Thread: Hi from Summerland Point, Lake Macquarie

Hi from Summerland Point, Lake Macquarie

Hello! My name is Tony and I am a hopeless fisherman! I live pretty handy to the water and me and the missus chuck a line out when we can. We have a 3.6 Brooker with 15 horses and a learning the tricks the old fashioned way.

It is fun but also character building.

Re: Hi from Summerland Point, Lake Macquarie

Welcome Tony im sure by the time your finished with this site, you wont be so hopeless at fishing.

cheers tassie JR

Mate good spot spent many years there in there 80s more at Gwandalan bowlo
    and built a house for a mate there bet its a changed a lot cheers

Hi Tongueboy, it's a great little ramp that one at Summerland point it's my favourite. Not real keen on the channel that goes to the lake but can't have everything I guess.

Hi Tony
    My Girls family have a holliday house there and we get up there when we can.Will look for ya on the water.We have a little Savage boat called "CHILLI".Top spot!
    Cheers Chicka

Quote Originally Posted by tongueboy View Post
    Hello! My name is Tony and I am a hopeless fisherman! I live pretty handy to the water and me and the missus chuck a line out when we can. We have a 3.6 Brooker with 15 horses and a learning the tricks the old fashioned way.

It is fun but also character building.
    wow lake macquarie huh! Never fished down there but had a few family members do a little bit at wangi now and then! alwyas would be nice to throw a line in but never know where to go

as mentioned im sure by the time you read through here a little you'll be hauling them in! not that i know what im talking about, but i thought that the drop offs around pulbah island weren't too bad

Peanut