Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Ripped Off

Re: Being Ripped Off

Quote Originally Posted by ReelCrazy2 View Post
    Here is one of Garry Beattie attitude to selling on the net

"News" <rjyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:BVbpd.53113$Le1.1080900@news20.bellglobal.com ...
    Quote:my account is suspended permanently. Is it possible to open an new
    account?

Very simple.

Ask a friend if you could use their address. Change your name slightly and
    away you go.

Just never use anything that would have been used in your previous banned
    account such as credit cards, phone numbers etc.

I would say as much as 50% of eBays user list is made up of fake ID's or
    people who are not who their eBay ID says they are.
    Here is the link
    http://www.newsbackup.com/post-446921.html

I think this explains this guy

ReelCrazy
    mate i can assure you it is simply one excuse after another with this ###### , the one thing i am confused about is why ausfish member " the real andy " has not responded to all of this , it has been made clear that the garry beattie in bundaberg is a mate of the real andy so whats the go andy ? is your silmey mate going to come good ? have you spoken to him ? how about telling the arsehole to give people there money back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like he did with me after i threaten to rip his head off .

sorry if i have offended anyone other than beattie .

mark

QLDGPS last link posted by Garryb4

Who is he

http://profiles.yahoo.com/garryb4

Easy to follow

ReelCrazy

Sorry this site has more info

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/5d449/

ReelCrazy

PS NEVER RIP OFF A CRAZY FISHERMAN

So has anyone followed up on Chris Ryans advice and gone to Today Tonight or A Current Affair about this guy? It's right up their alley, they love this sort of stuff. Just shoot one or both programs an email with whatever info you have and your contact phone number, list how many people have been ripped off as far as you know, and an approximate $ value of funds he has received and they will call you to arrange a story.

Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    mate i can assure you it is simply one excuse after another with this ###### , the one thing i am confused about is why ausfish member " the real andy " has not responded to all of this , it has been made clear that the garry beattie in bundaberg is a mate of the real andy so whats the go andy ? is your silmey mate going to come good ? have you spoken to him ? how about telling the arsehole to give people there money back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like he did with me after i threaten to rip his head off .

sorry if i have offended anyone other than beattie .

mark
    Hi mark, thanks for the input. I dont know the guy, I know of him. In fact I have never met the guy. If you have a problem, then PM me.

I had a mate have a read of this thread..he is a copper..(note: not a lawyer). His comments:
    report to fraud squad and also ebay fraud section..it is difficult for Qld Police to get evidence without assistance from ebay fraud as there is no "actual" paper trail..only virtual.
    they do take these complaints seriously but as we all know they are very underfunded in many areas..the more complaints to Qld Police then the more "action" could possibly be taken....the greater the number of complainants then the greater chance of getting it to court.
    Under no circumstance make any physical threats to the person as they can then make claims against that person and NEVER put it in a public domain (as marco did) that you made any such threats..it leaves you open to legal action from the other party.

Just his comments on the situation and I cannot say what he actually said about the person involved.

Hopefully everyone will get their mpney back.

Garry Beattie Does Up His Boat

It is good to see Garry Beattie can do up his boat while I sit here with NO GPS
    I found his posting on the net

From: Garryb4 (Original Message)Sent: 14/09/2007 5:53 AMWow, what an effort it has been climbing all over the boat with ripped
    ligaments in my ankle!!!

The results are starting to come together nice though!! (And the fistfuls of
    painkillers are helping heaps!!)

The new Targa Bar is now up and installed.
    The 40 watt solar panel has been replaced and the new 130 watt panel is now
    installed and thumping out some serious charge!!
    I was impressed this morning. At 7:30am, with the sun behind the clouds, and
    the panel in the shade of a tree, the panel was still putting out 1.5 amps.
    It should put out 8 amps in full sun. I just checked it again at 10am and it
    was putting out a little over 7 amps.
    Mid-day it was 7.8 amps.

The GPS and VHF antenna's have now been installed onto the Targa.

The new Dinghy tow is halfway complete, using an old spare spinnaker pole
    cut in half!!

Inside the cabin the new electric toilet is in.
    The new 15 inch LCD flat screen TV is in and hooked up to the DVD player.
    The new MP3/CD/AM/FM Stereo is installed with 4 new speakers (2 in the cabin
    and 2 in the cockpit)
    The new LED interior light is now installed.

STILL TO DO!!

Finish the Dinghy Tow system.
    Install a Whale Watching seat on the bow for Amber.
    Install a new fridge.
    replace the furling headsail sheet.
    Give the boat a good spring clean!!

Here is the link

http://groups.msn.com/AustralianYach...w?all_topics=1

I suppose he will have to rip off a few more people so he can get a new fridge etc..
    ReelCrazy

Garry Beattie's Boat

Here is a photo of Garry's Beattie boat

SANDPIPER sail number 125
    If you see him on thev water tell him he is a rip off merchasnt in front of his friends

Last edited by ReelCrazy2; 10-02-2008 at 04:56 AM.

pin head , sorry it took awhile to reply but it seems some have a soft spot for beattie .

many thanks for your legal advice on my posting how i went about retrieving my money back from old mate in bundy but i am fully aware of the legalities of my actions and i would enjoy the opportunity if old mate choose to take legal action against me for me having to retrieve MY money that he was trying to steal .

i was aware that the coppers were not interested in my case which is why i choose to get off my arse and do something, so with that in mind could you ask your police mate why they will not look at just one case but will maybe take a interest if there are several poeple that have been burnt . it seems to me that one case of fraud should be enough to warrant action from the police but there is a culture in the force to avoid doing any work that does not involve revenue raising .

oh and andy , your very welcome and yes and sent .

regards to gazza as well

cheers
    mark

pin head , sorry it took awhile to reply but it seems some have a soft spot for beattie .

many thanks for your legal advice on my posting how i went about retrieving my money back from old mate in bundy but i am fully aware of the legalities of my actions and i would enjoy the opportunity if old mate choose to take legal action against me for me having to retrieve MY money that he was trying to steal .

i was aware that the coppers were not interested in my case which is why i choose to get off my arse and do something, so with that in mind could you ask your police mate why they will not look at just one case but will maybe take a interest if there are several poeple that have been burnt . it seems to me that one case of fraud should be enough to warrant action from the police but there is a culture in the force to avoid doing any work that does not involve revenue raising .

oh and andy , your very welcome and yes and sent .

regards to gazza as well

cheers
    mark
    maybe you should ask your local MP that question...the police like the ambos and firies are underfunded as is health, teaching and virtually every other department except for EPA.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    maybe you should ask your local MP that question...the police like the ambos and firies are underfunded as is health, teaching and virtually every other department except for EPA.
    under funding has nothing to do with it , so many of them are just plain lazy .

under funding has nothing to do with it , so many of them are just plain lazy .
    yeah right..seems you have little knowledge of how they operate. Just keep on threatening people...that will work a treat.

why didn't you engage a lawyer to take this person to court???

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    yeah right..seems you have little knowledge of how they operate. Just keep on threatening people...that will work a treat.

why didn't you engage a lawyer to take this person to court???
    1/ i have a very good knowledge of how they operate , i have seen more of the double standards that come out of this police force than i wish i ever had .

2/ Just keep on threatening people. well yes that did work a treat .........it was the only language some people understand .

3/ engage a lawyer ????????? they are bigger crooks than the guy we are talking about and yes i know for only a thousand bucks involved why not use the small claims court , well the last time i went that way which i won i am still waiting for the 4k im owed .( 7years and counting )

4/ you are missing the point in all of this , you felt the need to share your mates opinion about my actions so i am asking nicely that your mate share his opinion about the double standards that exist in the force .

5/ i should never have even had to get close to what i had to do to retrieve my money but the simple fact is the coppers/ justice system dont care and it has been like that for many years , but try and steal a thousand bucks of them and watch your world come crashing down .

6/ a open forum like this one has done more to motivate people to bring this clown down and i know this by the pm's that are flying around .

7/ the sad thing is if the double standards did not exist oldmate from bundy would have been stopped long ago and the people that have had the misfortune of dealing with him since would be a darn site happier .

8/ the laws of this world are there to aid the few that wish to do the wrong thing and tough for the ones that are doing the right thing . so whats your mate doing about that ????????

regards
    mark

Re: Garry Beattie Does Up His Boat

Quote Originally Posted by ReelCrazy2 View Post
    It is good to see Garry Beattie can do up his boat while I sit here with NO GPS
    I found his posting on the net

From: Garryb4 (Original Message)Sent: 14/09/2007 5:53 AMWow, what an effort it has been climbing all over the boat with ripped
    ligaments in my ankle!!!

The results are starting to come together nice though!! (And the fistfuls of
    painkillers are helping heaps!!)

The new Targa Bar is now up and installed.
    The 40 watt solar panel has been replaced and the new 130 watt panel is now
    installed and thumping out some serious charge!!
    I was impressed this morning. At 7:30am, with the sun behind the clouds, and
    the panel in the shade of a tree, the panel was still putting out 1.5 amps.
    It should put out 8 amps in full sun. I just checked it again at 10am and it
    was putting out a little over 7 amps.
    Mid-day it was 7.8 amps.

The GPS and VHF antenna's have now been installed onto the Targa.

The new Dinghy tow is halfway complete, using an old spare spinnaker pole
    cut in half!!

Inside the cabin the new electric toilet is in.
    The new 15 inch LCD flat screen TV is in and hooked up to the DVD player.
    The new MP3/CD/AM/FM Stereo is installed with 4 new speakers (2 in the cabin
    and 2 in the cockpit)
    The new LED interior light is now installed.

STILL TO DO!!

Finish the Dinghy Tow system.
    Install a Whale Watching seat on the bow for Amber.
    Install a new fridge.
    replace the furling headsail sheet.
    Give the boat a good spring clean!!

Here is the link

http://groups.msn.com/AustralianYach...w?all_topics=1

I suppose he will have to rip off a few more people so he can get a new fridge etc..
    ReelCrazy
    Hey RC!

You know Mr Beattie told me that he had done his ligaments in the first week of December 2007, and he was in hospital at that time, therefore the delay in delivery of the goods!

This link is dated 14th September 2007!

He sure is a slow healer!!!!!!!!!

I think he pulled the same stunt in June/July 2007 as well. He sure is injury proned! Wouldn't want to pay his health insurance bill .... Oh I forgot, he took my money and I did pay for it!!!!!!!!!!

Then again, he's probably the biggest tight-arse in the country and is getting it fixed on Public Health!!!!!!!!!!!

C'est la vie!

Jo