Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Ripped Off

Re: Being Ripped Off

I have been in contact with a detective at Bundaberg and am waiting to hear back from him.
    I went to an address in Bundy the other day and knocked on the door but he had moved.
    I hope you are reading this BEATTIE because am going to knock on your door at Elliott Heads soon.
    I will not take this being ripped off laying down and will not let up until i have my money back or the northstar gps i paid for. And in new and working order.
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    I know of a Gary Beattie who lives in bundy, is a sailer. How did his name come up? Can someone pm me if this has any relevance.
    did you have a chat to your mate , what was his excuse this time ?

I very nearly bought a garmin chartplotter off this guy but something told me not to in the end. Sometimes that litle voice i hear does some good eh! I hope you guys get your money/product from this prick. Nothing worse than paying for something and not getting it. Ebay is a great place to pick up a bargain but they need a little more consumer protection.

I will contact the police today with that info on the OZtion site. How the hell do you rip people off on one site then register some where else and continue selling. Got me stuffed how he sleeps at night. I guess my $929.00 helps him.

Fairstar.

Hi guys!

Keep up the good fight. We WILL win!

Jo

i saw this guys (qldgps) stats on ebay... 99.6% positive. how does someone go from being so good to being so bad...

How the hell do you rip people off on one site then register some where else and continue selling.
    Because the authorities like the police would sooner get you on a traffic infringement when you're on your way to Bundy and ASIC have enough balls to suggest you write a letter to the likes of this bloke first and not much support after that.

Basically, this snake rips people off because he can.

Gday all

Well we had dealings with this bloke through Ebay before Christmas, ordering a Furuno sounder, after a very long wait and numerous emails, we got the same spiel about being injured in hospital. Anyway we were one of the lucky ones and actually received the product with USA postal stamps. When l went to leave feedback he was no longer a registered user, we are so lucky l rekon we were one of the last people to actually receive a product. This guy needs to be stopped from taking other peoples hard earned cash.

i would just put a bullet in this useless ####s head. but hey thats just me.sid

I have just got home at 11-30pm and leaving in the morning so i wont get much time to respond to everyones pms.
    I had a bit of a go the other night and sent this bloke an email via qld gps and told him in pretty plain english that i wasn't happy and that i was coming to knock on his door and not let this rest until i had my money back or the gps.
    To keep it short he replyed with the hospital thing again and not being able to see who had paid for won items on ebay as he had been pulled off the site and had lost all details because of same.
    I have since sent him all my particulars again and he has replied by email stating i will receive my gps next week.
    HERE'S HOPE.
    I would suggest just incase he comes good that you all do the same.
    Here is the site i contacted him on http://www.qldgps.com/.
    I hope it works for me and i hope it works for you all.
    I am tired and going to bed. Sorry if this is full of spelling mistakes.
    Graeme

Hi guys!

I've reported both the Beatties and their shonky business to the Department of Fair Trading last week. I was told that should they not cough up the goods, they will be prosecuted.

Let the Legal Eagles do the dirty work!

Don't give up the fight, bring these @$%*&#()@'s down so they can't do it to other unsuspecting people.

Jo

Can someone please e-mail all the details about what they know about this bloke and any detective names to talk to or anything. I have just had a phone call from a mate that didn't want his details on AF but who has been ripped off by these people as well.

DO NOT BUY FROM QLDGPS
    I too have been ripped off by this guy.
    I wonder how many more
    His site is still operating
    It also looks like he has set up new sites to con people
    Has anyone personally met him as I have a photograph I want confirmed is the culprit If So please PM me and I will send the photo

Reelcrazy

Here is one of Garry Beattie attitude to selling on the net

"News" <rjyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:BVbpd.53113$Le1.1080900@news20.bellglobal.com ...
    Quote:my account is suspended permanently. Is it possible to open an new
    account?

Very simple.

Ask a friend if you could use their address. Change your name slightly and
    away you go.

Just never use anything that would have been used in your previous banned
    account such as credit cards, phone numbers etc.

I would say as much as 50% of eBays user list is made up of fake ID's or
    people who are not who their eBay ID says they are.
    Here is the link
    http://www.newsbackup.com/post-446921.html

I think this explains this guy

ReelCrazy

Quote Originally Posted by ReelCrazy2 View Post
    DO NOT BUY FROM QLDGPS
    I too have been ripped off by this guy.
    I wonder how many more
    His site is still operating
    It also looks like he has set up new sites to con people
    Has anyone personally met him as I have a photograph I want confirmed is the culprit If So please PM me and I will send the photo

Reelcrazy
    reelcrazy, get in touch with fishonista ( jo ) and get on board with making a complaint against old mate from bundy . sorry to hear you got stung by the prick but i think if everyone got together it might make the lazy arse coppers actually do something .

mark