Thread: The SnagMaster new to Bribie Island

The SnagMaster new to Bribie Island

Gday fellas, Im relatively new to bribie Island area S/S point, I run a 4.6 mtr plate allum runabout and would love to hear from some of the Bribie Boys to learn some local Knowledge gain a few tips. Oh and i love a beer or ten.

SnagMaster

Re: The SnagMaster new to Bribie Island

welcome to the island mate,,,, and yeh,,, there's a host of members on here that call it home,,

as far as local knowledge,,,,,, there's none,,,,

nah just kiddin,,, let us know what ya chasing ,,,,, and you'll get to know the locals quick

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

hey mate im not from bribie, but i used to fish there alot, have a crack at around whitepatch, ningi drrek, or under the bridge, all the places can pick up a feed.

and welcome to the site! you can pretty much find whateva u want on this site, its great!!!!

cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Yep thanks for the replys. Coming from the Tin Can Bay area i like to target Lizards and Jack. I have found a few spots around lime pocket that have been productive for bream and lizards and im thinking the big sandflat at tripcony bight which i keep looking at on my chart looks good for lizards. Tried ningi the other day on my way back from lime pocket next to the big oyster rock bank at the mouth for lots of rubbish (4 shovelnose, 1 stingray, and a very large sea toad which feasted on my 4/0 hook with whole pilly like it was a kids lolly) Havnt tryed the creeks for jack yet although glassy and elimbah look like the goods to sniff a few out of. And weather permitting id like some info about the M1 and M2 beacons if they are worth a try at this time of year from what ive heard they at times hold fish and do they have a fairly regular supply of live bait

G'day Mate, welcome to the site and welcome to the area, I live at Bribie and work at sandstone. Love me fishing and love me beer !
    Cheers TT