Thread: Mad Keen creek fisherman needed, cape palmerston.

Mad Keen creek fisherman needed, cape palmerston.

Chasing regular fishos who are keen as about doing overnighters and general creek and reef fishing in cape palmerston region and surrounding area( Sarina).
    Share costs etc.... I've got a small and large boat, but any boat sounds good.
    Give me a pm if you are interested.
    Ta

Re: Mad Keen creek fisherman needed, cape palmerston.

If I was back at work and had a few dollars stashed away then definitely you could count me in, but unfortunately not at this point in time unless I win lotto. Will be in contact when I'm more financial. Peter

Hey Bondy, No drama's, just seeing if I can get a few regular fisho's who are keen for the odd weekend , as I'm keen every weekend weather permitting..lol...
    Ta

G'day Saurian,

You sound just like me when I was fitter in my youth, I use to spearfish and scuba dive every day, 365 days a year with and without a wetsuit. (Weather permitting that is). Fishing I still do but not as much as the others, Still like to dive for a few painted crayfish, as long as there's no noahs lurking by. Merry Christmas. Peter

dam good spot ...... would love to that again before i leave this earth. grab this opportunity boys

Regards
    BigE

Hey bige , it's just 30 min south by boat and I don't do it often enough, so if i get some regular crew sorted it will be a ball.
    Livebaiting in the creek overnight lol....
    Ta