Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stressed worms... you are kidding !!

Re: Stressed worms... you are kidding !!

I heard that on the radio news early this morning and I was totally blown away at the stupidity of it. The poor inventor had to fork out wads of cash to actually pay someone to scientifically test the worms' stress levels for being unfortunately placed in a position to be shat upon in a compost do hicky. What is the world coming to? I sure hope that if there's such a thing as reincarnation I don't come back as a lowly earthworm in NZ.

Poodroo

They're breeding like nobodies business so they must be happy little chappies.

Now where and when is this BBQ???
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Well lets plan for it after the boat rally in February huh?

Do the protest for a while and choke the river, head off for a fish comp (maybe in proposed green zones ) but have a urban run-off challenge, i.e. the combined pile of shit we pull out of the water the EPA just doesn't give a toss about. Get a kiddie with a fishing rod in front of it (imagine a 5m skip bin full for example) and hold a sign saying, why can't I fish but you can let this happen. Would that get news?

What do you think????
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryan View Post
    Well lets plan for it after the boat rally in February huh?

Do the protest for a while and choke the river, head off for a fish comp (maybe in proposed green zones ) but have a urban run-off challenge, i.e. the combined pile of shit we pull out of the water the EPA just doesn't give a toss about. Get a kiddie with a fishing rod in front of it (imagine a 5m skip bin full for example) and hold a sign saying, why can't I fish but you can let this happen. Would that get news?

What do you think????
    I know you have probably thought of it before Chris but my thoughts on the rally on the water is to launch from as many ramps as possible within close proximity of the river or else if we have a good turn up and meet up at one ramp we will have to start the day before just to launch the boats. Also retrieving is going to be great fun with 1000 boats lining up to come back in. If we launch from as many ramps as we can then we will be able to contact each other on 27 meg or VHF radio and organize to meet up at one central location on the river and then create havock as planned.

Poodroo

Poodroo - I like the way you think!
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryan View Post
    Poodroo - I like the way you think!
    Actually that's Scalem's thoughts as well. We chatted about it yesterday and we can see it being an all day event just to launch. Makes sense to me.

Chat soon,

Poodroo