Thread: Townsville Skipper required

Townsville Skipper required

Usually it would read "Townsville Deckie Required" but unfortunately the boat is still off limits for a couple more weeks.

Before I start, I will say this will not be a M&G as every time I mention that, the fish go into hiding. This will be more of a D&F (Drink & Fish).

Basically I'm looking for someone to take me out in their boat this weekend or during the week for a night fish, as christmas is coming and I would like some fish on the table (I could go l/b but I'm having boat withdrawals). Anywhere anytime (after 5pm weekdays) will be OK with me, For those that don't know, I have all my own gear to suit any type of fishing whather is be bait, hardbodies, plastics, trolling, live baiting etc, and I will split costs etc for the day.

Keen for anything, but lately i've been a bit partial to the soft plastics, and I would like to get out and do some beacon bashing for schoolies (are they still around?), or a night fish chasing some fingermark, but ultimately the choice is yours.

If anyone is willing to let me jump aboard, pm me and we can organise something.

Cheers,

Scott

Re: Townsville Skipper required

What's up with your boat??

Dad's rewiring it, so motor wont start, lights dont work etc, and my brothers taking it camping with some of his mates next week.

went out with paul last weekend, but apparently you were busy. Long night for not much reward was a good night out tho.
    And can't believe to hear you 'liking these soft placcies!' Stay away from the dark side mate!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dr_Dan; 13-12-2007 at 05:01 PM.

that's no good mate...

Sorry, i'm not much help either, mine boat is outa the water also....it's for sale.

Dan: yeah was in Sydney over the weekend for work, just got back yesterday arvo. Had heaps of fun though, nothing better than rocking up to head office hung over everyday, just to prove how tough us North Queenslanders are (its bloody cold down there though, especially at night!). not liking them yet, haven't thrown the the hardbodies and bait away, just making sure I give them justice before I write them off completely, its kind of nice coming home not stinking of fish, its jus whether they will produce a feed on the table for me.

Josh, sorry to hear mate, why are you selling (maybe an upgrade is on the cards?), and how much have you got on it?

No upgrade scott... don't use it enough, so selling it,

if anything i'll get something smaller and more versatile for up the rivers and creeks... more of a bash-around tinny...

$9 500 is the going price

Scott, the car's gone to the doctor's so short of a tow bar at present if you want to lend yours I'll happily go to the far beacon/orchard rocks area Fri or Sat night (weather permitting). Have you got a battery we could use for a squid light? (mine won't hold charge). PM me for arrangements (I've been off all week and dying to wet the hull again).
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)