Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Fishing Presents!!

Christmas Fishing Presents!!

What are you hoping for and What have you bought for others that involves fishing?

I bought my wife a pink rod. She should look quite the sexy piece on the beach.

She got me a Columbia bonehead shirt. I didn't want to let her wrap it though. It's so comfy.

I'm sure santa will leave lots of other goodies under the tree though. I've been a good boy!!

Re: Christmas Fishing Presents!!

my partner is off to thailand for 8 days, could it get any better!

yes it does coz i told her not to spend money on me and just save for spending money, and just buy me something when shes gets back, but its also my bday early on in the new year so i get a combined effort! and get to pick what i want! this should be a good summer

I know I'm getting a new rod rack, some new fishing sunnies and I'm also getting a new flash 6 burner BBQ with hood and rotisserie.
    Cheers TT

Asked Santy for a Tekota 700 and a 5.4 Tabs Maquis to carry it in.

a new esky is enough for me. told the mrs that if I got the boat, I would give up all future bdays and xmases but she insists on getting me something...

Corr, all I want is some braid line and perhaps a graphite rod, but peace and quiet for a day or so would be fantastic too.

I did ask Santa for a boat, but with interest rates continuing to go up, I am thinking maybe I will wait
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

hopefully nothing..I am the worst in the world to buy anything for..being an impulsive person..if I want something I just go and buy it myself...that way I get what I want..not what someone thinks I want...works well around here.

My missus has odered a 7771 plano tackle box as a reward for my good behaviour in '07. The best part about it she researched it all herself and has ordered it through a small local tackle shop at $40 better than the larger one's. She also told me I could pick something else small from their catalogue and I might get that as well. I did that but was met with a blank stare!! I tried to explain saltiga's are only small but to no avail!! Oh well.. The only other thing I want for xmas is a weekend with less than 15 - 20 knots!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers and have a good one ausfishers... Terry.......

Fishing gear and Christmas go so well together.

a kayak ,t-curve 2-4kg,sol 2000 ,texalium 8-15kg,btr6500,azagaie 24kg,penn 950ss, line to suit, countless lures,opps thats for me I did get a pink rod for my daughter.
    THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Live life like a dog,If you cant eat it or hump it ,
    pee on it and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by mik01 View Post
    a new esky is enough for me. told the mrs that if I got the boat, I would give up all future bdays and xmases but she insists on getting me something...
    Mine said the same thing but with the "YOU'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER PRESENT AGAIN " which make s me more determined to get a bigger boat
    But i'll get me some fishing pressies before xmas with the magic bit of plastic
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

I Have Bought my wife a 762 Lipstix with a sedona 6000 on it, I also got her some platypus lo stretch so she will feel colour co-ordinated. Which I think is more important for her than performance. This way I can Borrow the sedona when she is not looking and leave her rod at home.

Nathan

My wife got me half of a new sounder humminbird 727 I got her the other half .
    she gave me it early so as I could fit up to nessie hunter to get some practice in for chasing big barra early in the new year . I also got her a new rod & some new barra lures . I love christmas .
    cheers fae haggis and heres to hoping that all ausfishers have a safe & merry christmas with a few fresh fish on the barbie .........................

I got ther missus a pink rod and reel combo, got the step daughter the same in a smaller outfit and got the young bloke a 7ft spin outfit for his SP's.
    Dunno what I'm getting.

Decided to get a 7.5 foot Christmas tree to replace an old dilapidated Crazy Clark's special that sufficed for several years. "Why such a big tree?" I hear you all ask. Simple really, I have been extra good this year so I am hoping for a new boat.
    Bugger, I doubt the tree is big enough still but you never know.
    Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas.

Regards,

Poodroo