Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas Fishing Presents!!

Re: Christmas Fishing Presents!!

Egrell S4 Bear, Daiwa Certate 2500R...Bugger Santa, its a gift from me to me

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stabin View Post
    Egrell S4 Bear, Daiwa Certate 2500R...Bugger Santa, its a gift from me to me

I second that when you pay about 80% of it .... Where is santa hahahaha
    I Wonder How much rubbish people bought like fake toys and stuff like taht .. alot of money i would say

My missus went and bought herself some new clothes and shoes and said that it was my present to her. OK, I'm happy with that.
    She tells me to buy a new Humminbird 777 sounder for my tinny!hehehehe

Very happy about that.

Quite reasonable I thought!

Jeff.

Well, the deckie treated herself to an early prezzy. because she finally decided to her bit for the environment (and her purse) and put the old Paj out to pasture with the termites and Play Pen............C'mon Bev, where's the pics of rebuild?

Actually, she wrapped the Paj round a give way sign and what with the brakes needing doing, the radiator welding, the ball joints replacing, the running board and sill bringing back from under the chassis, the sun roof plugging, door seals replacing, and a re-spray, just to mention a few of the problems, where better to lay it to rest other than at the master rebuilder.

I treated her to the tow bar (well something's got to pull the tinny) and the kids treated her to the spoiler (she's got to look cool when she picks them up from school)

I haven't got the faintest idea what will be in my stocking but with what we've spent so far, it's likely to be my foot

kev

Last edited by kingtin; 12-12-2007 at 05:20 PM.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Gawd, she's got to be happy with that.

LOL i reckon you guys should P.M. all of your best gps/ spots.

come on you really should get in the xmas spirit

neil

OK just one spot each will do. i wont be greedy

Quote Originally Posted by bundylundy View Post
    Santa's getting me an Egrell S-10 with a Daiwa Certate 4000 Hyper Custom loaded with 30lb Sunline Castaway braid because I've been a good boy this year.

Jeff.

A very good boy indeed. That is a dream combo. They look (and feel) like very nice rods and those reels are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Cool Re: Christmas Fishing Presents!!

I told the wife I think Santa wanted to give me a new rod for Xmas , she mumbled OK , so I picked up a Smith Nirai on Monday, christened it on a couple of kingies on Tuesday and cleaned and wrapped it up on Wednesday . Thanks Santa!

getting a medium to heavy spin combo going to get a daiwa tierra rod with probobly a 3000 tierra reel not to sure about the reel yet lots of reels to chose form. thats my Christmas present to myself ow and lower my car and mags yew go fishing in style

bron

Hey team - pretty quiet Chrissy this year with a new baby and a boat upgrade during the year.

I scored some good prezzies for myself and some family members when a local store was closing. Shimano Backbone Elite BB56 4-8kg baitcaster rods for $20ea. I bought a couple of them, so one for me and give others as presents. Just don't tell them how much they cost!!!!

Still have to sort something out for my wife.

Cheers.

Ed.

Bahahha, you had to tell someone didn't ya. I bet you were just bursting.

Should have gone the hush hush, and sold them on here for 60.

I convinced all the santas I know to get me fishhead vouchers for xmas. I'll top them up with some cash of my own to get a hyper custom and some sunline...and some bay rubbers...and new leader......etc. I'm yet to put a bend in my S10 so the new gear should help. Remember guys, the more you spend on your wife, the more you can ask for! Fairs fair