Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Save Moreton Bay Rally

Re: Save Moreton Bay Rally

dont own a trailer boat but i will have one in tow on the day......thats what mates are for .....

if anyone who doesnt have a boat but has suitable ute/vehicle for a car topper i got a 3m tinny sitting in a backyard in the south west suburbs of brizzy if someone wants to chuck it on the top to create some impact. my utes not on the road so i cant do it, but i was thinkin we could spray paint the side of it with some supporting words....could create some impact.

anyway....just a thought....let me know if anyones interested....

im putting banners in the window of my car from now until....until we somethin done.

cheers
    nipper

I will probably have to work that day and dont finish till midday but if i can i will make it but what i will do is put a couple of the posters up at the job site i am on and try and get some interest there mine printed of ok ....matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

im bringing the boat and i have made my own poster that i am going to try and talk my boss into cutting some letters out so i can mount a 1200mm X 2400mm banner on the boat should stand out .

Attachment 16969
    this is my poster , i might still add the picture to add a bit of impact to it , i didnt put the small writing on it because it will be a bit hard to read it all while the car is moving .

Nico - looks good mate but you better spell check it

Yes will will be there

is there going to be some body to film it from ausfish so we can put it on you tube ?

I have a camcorder and may be taking it on the day. By the way I think it would be a good idea for those who have UHF radios either handheld or other to take them along on the day so that we can keep in touch simply and affectively.

Regards,

Poodroo
    Last edited by Poodroo; 06-12-2007 at 07:45 PM.

might have to check the title as well!

moreton with an E, great poster

EDIT: - Answered my own question
    Last edited by ellicat; 07-12-2007 at 12:41 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Save Moreton Bay Rally

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support thus far and with just over a week to go things are moving well. Keep the hammer down though - need lots and lots of people to make this effective.

Please see the rally route from Eagle Farm to the City attached Maps 1 to 4.

If you are headed in from the west, south or from the north, please put a post up and get your mates together and come in in one long line and join up at eagle farm. A couple of winding snake lines of boats joining together will make for great viewing.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris Ryan; 07-12-2007 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Edit Maps
    Cheers,
    Chris

RE Posters // Flyers :-

if anyone is chasing some on the northside they can come and get them. I work at redcliffe and will probably knock off at lunchtime, people can pick them up from me at work or home, (bribie) unfortunatley have a heap on this weekend so can't do any deliveries

my mobile is 0417191282 if anyone wants to get some
    cheers
    dazza

Thanks dazza..... Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Chris - if there is a big turn up of trailer boats it maybe a better option to muster along Lomandra Drive as there is a lot of room along that road to get the formation organised.

Just an idea
    Last edited by Greg P; 07-12-2007 at 07:08 AM.