Thread: g'day fisher friends

g'day fisher friends

Hi fisher people,just a quick intro..I'm debbie and my partner is rob..we live 140klms west of mackay and just bought a new 4.35 seajay side console with a 40hp..anyone in the area that would like to become fisher buddies etc please contact us..we mainly like creek fishing or dams etc...not into the open seas much..cheers for now...

Re: g'day fisher friends

Welcome aboard Deb and Rob im certian we have a few members up your way that will be more than helpfull if required,I look foward to your future posts and adventures.Cheers Snas
    THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Live life like a dog,If you cant eat it or hump it ,
    pee on it and walk away.

welcome aboard deb and rob , living on the sunshine coast got a tinnie bought a ticket in a raffle yesterday in a great tinny from art union in caloundra hope to win it and then ill sell me old tinnie, shes an oldie but a goodie we are taking it up to agnes waters day after xmas realy looking forward to it, i too prefer the creeks and lakes etc to fish not real keen in outside fishing .
    hope you enjoy a top sight. cheers

HEy welcome aboard gang beautiful area on the offshore region you are in as well as the creek systems
    I'n futher south near Yeppon but good to have ya's aboard
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

welcome to ausfish great place mackay

G'day Deb And Rob. I'm In Mackay. Would Be Great To Catch Up And Have A Fish With You. Your Last Name Wouldn't Start With A "c" Would It?
    I Know People Here In The 4wd Club. Maybe Just Coincidence.
    Anyway, Welcome, And Enjoy The Site.
    Cheers, Geoff
    MAY THE FISH BE WITH YOU!

Hi Geoff,
    We actually live in Coppabella..Looking for some spots to fish around your way though..Only had the new boat a short time and mainly like the creeks..Be great to find some fishing buddies as rob and i both love fishing/camping etc..send us a message and see what we can organize..Robs and old fart 52, and me, well i'm 47...cheers