Thread: Loomis Forcelight

Arrow Loomis Forcelight

Hi
    Any you guys using the Loomis forcelight rods & what do you think
    Do you know what guides there using iv'e been told there alconite
    Thinking of matching the 756 up to a Daiwa Black Sheep & 50lb sensor braid for a bit of up north work
    any info thanks in advance

Re: Loomis Forcelight

i hope they are alright as ive got one on order,
    should be here this week to match up with a zillion.

I had a look some in the shop and they look pretty good for the money,

I have a 755 Forcelite that I put a zillion on.I love it.Casts well and has a bit of grunt to boot.I am gunna buy the 756 as well and put another zillion on it.Love the zillions.

Toddy
    Last edited by Toddy_again; 12-11-2007 at 09:37 PM.

I too hope that the 755 and zillion pair up well, as its not long till i pick mine up too that is currently on order, from what i can gather the black sheep are the bees knees of reels and should end up as a great little setup. But i am glad to hear that you love you zillion and forcelite toddy cause that makes me feel better about getting mine, to hear someone is happy with it is really reassuring

I'v got the 724 Forcelight 10-17lb. I match it up with a Curado 200 or abu 6500 depending where/what i'm fishing for.. i'm very happy with it.. best $250 I spent ..

Noel

ive got the forclite 8-14lb i use for bass with a td sol or liberto pixy awsome little rod they are alconites the guides nice big ones leader knot go throw no worries.

NOjacks