Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Raider Rods.....never again (rubbish)

Re: Raider Rods.....never again (rubbish)

sounds fair to me! but, as I said, we do NOT really know what has transpired between the three Parties involved, Owner, Seller and Wholesaler, but it does appear that the same fault has occurred in a few other ones so I guess he does have a Legitimate claim! and as such, it should be made good.

mine's all right, and I'm not super tackle friendly. Ised it every day for a week or so in the Wenlock.

I have read that one needs to be careful in doing up those reel seat hood/integrated foregrip winch fittings. Another mate had a bad experience with an unknown brand a few years ago, and won't have them now. I don't mind them, but keep my hands off the foregrip most of the time a fish is on

Did have an issue with a Starlo Snapper rod - confessed to what I did, which in my opinion should have not been terminal, and the retailer rang supplier, and they very graciously replaced it. Sad bit was that I couldn't keep the shorter tip section, which did seem to have some promise..............

I still agree with Rod....i sort of understand/agree with yella if the issue is a fault....i just dont like it when you bad mouth the shit out of shimano and generalise your problem to all raiders...