Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catch all the fish you want!!!!

Catch all the fish you want!!!!

YERH right!!!!!

http://www.saltwaterfishingweapon.com/deal/1/

I'll bet there is a sucker or 2 out there though!!

Ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

Re: Catch all the fish you want!!!!

I like a guarantee on this type of gear usually the left one is enough. Submit the report and they send me it in a jar with metho.

Needless to say there is no danger of fire at my place
    "light gear big fish big fun"

Maybe they are talking about the "Rocket fishing rod" linked here:

https://www.spindirect.com/product.php?productid=16183
    Last edited by theclick; 26-10-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Nah this thing has a tad of merit to it but it is definitely not the be all and and all of fishing.
    It is a green flourescent tube you put in the water under your boat.
    I first read about green underwater lighting about 10 yrs ago and its popped up almost regularly since.
    I have tried several lighting attractant colours in the waters drifting for squid at night. Guess what? Green lights definitely to attract baitfish quicker and hold them around the light. However its not too much different from using a UV light too.
    Anyways, I have been getting some odds and ends together recently to build a great big LED green waterproof light on suction cups to fit to the side of my boat for next winter.
    I have also been thinking of trying it out this summer to see if prawns are attracted to it as well.....will let you know how it goes.

Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Nah this thing has a tad of merit to it but it is definitely not the be all and and all of fishing.
    It is a green flourescent tube you put in the water under your boat.
    I first read about green underwater lighting about 10 yrs ago and its popped up almost regularly since.
    I have tried several lighting attractant colours in the waters drifting for squid at night. Guess what? Green lights definitely to attract baitfish quicker and hold them around the light. However its not too much different from using a UV light too.
    Anyways, I have been getting some odds and ends together recently to build a great big LED green waterproof light on suction cups to fit to the side of my boat for next winter.
    I have also been thinking of trying it out this summer to see if prawns are attracted to it as well.....will let you know how it goes.

Jack.
    The lights do work Jack....I buy mine from a store in QLD....about 26 bucks..they are available in a variety of colors...these are the same as long liners/trawlers use....they run off 2 aa batteries....I have had great success in catching all varieties of shark and especially tasmanian stripey trumpeter on the green ones...

Cheers Mick

lol when i first went on that link i though it was some kind of explosive lol silly me.
    it's very interesting though, could you use any kind of submergable light, and would it have to be a green one?

cam
    Last edited by Cammy; 27-10-2007 at 01:45 AM.
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

The lights do work Jack....I buy mine from a store in QLD....about 26 bucks..they are available in a variety of colors...these are the same as long liners/trawlers use....they run off 2 aa batteries....I have had great success in catching all varieties of shark and especially tasmanian stripey trumpeter on the green ones...

Cheers Mick

Hi Mick,

Can you give the name of the store or is that probibited on this forum. I have been looking for a suitable light in green or red but have not been able to locate one.

TM

ill take three thanks.........i had to scroll about half a mile b4 i worked out whaT it was!

I have been thinking about "this light thing" for a while.... there are a couple of similar things being offered under different names... some with very similar web sites.

now.
    I would be intetrested to know what sorts of sea life are attracted to light in our part of the world.

prawns, squid and mullet I would assume........ I expect some fish like bream would be repelled..

so what do we know.

now as to making one, ........... something to do the job.

the item in the on line add I understand is an encased 4' fluro tube..with some form of colouring medium.
    either a coloured tube or colour material in the tube.

The whole fluro thing is probaly a but clumsy.

I've thaught about a number of " projects"

Led strip lighting is getting economical and easy to obtain..... perhaps some acrilic tube and a but of hardware might sort it out.

I've thaught about jamming a 50 watt dicroic IP rated garden light fitting into a crab pot float.

colouring is easy.... theatrical filter gel, inside the housing.

the easiest to obtain thing would be a prawing light...... from most tackle shops.... I have certainly seen these in BCF

If any body has hard information about how effective light in in our situation, i wpould be keen to know. cheers
    Last edited by oldboot; 27-10-2007 at 11:01 PM.

just google bull dog gear....all one word with no spaces....

Cheers Mick

Here's why you need to hurry...
    I am worried that the Asian markets will find out about the "Saltwater Fishing Secret" and come up with cheap knock-off products...
    That would not only hurt my business, but would also ruin the credibility of the "Saltwater Fishing Secret". Not only are high quality materials needed to produce it, but a delicate balance of these materials are needed to give the "Saltwater Fishing Secret" maximum fish attraction.
    A cheap knockoff wouldn't be nearly as effective, and would give the "Saltwater Secret" a bad name, really hurting my business. So...
    I have set aside only 200 "Saltwater Secret" packages to be sold through this website, and am offering them at a 30% Internet discount! My Internet marketing experiment is almost over, all 200 are almost gone! Once they are all sold, I am going to pull the entire offer from this website...
    Then, I will wait a few months to make sure no knockoff products have come into the market. Only then will I offer the "Saltwater Fishing Secret" for sale through the Internet again, but I will be testing a much higher price (and removing all FREE BONUSES - charging for each!)

OH BOY!!!!! there are so many things wrong with this....

Thanks, Tried that bulld dog site.

WARNING -- DO NOT ATTEMPT.

VIRUS DECTECTION ON ANY ATTEMPT TO CONTACT BULL DOG.

My virus protection is very good but had trouble with this site. I had to shut down the computer. Have just rebooted and am about to carry out an extensive check to see what damage has been caused.

Wasn't your fault Snelly but something is very wrong with that site.
    Last edited by tigermullet; 28-10-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Not sure if there is a problem...There are alot of us using the site and we have never had any problems....

Mick

Thanks will try again. However I have never seen the virus checker go so beserk before this. After rebooting and checking, all seems to be okay with this computer.

Nope - no go. Google is still warning that the site is suspect.

Welcome to Bulldog GearThis site may harm your computer.
    Bulldog Gear is a wholly owned and operated Australian business suppling quality Big Game, Long Line, and Reef fishing tackle for the commercial, ...
    www.bulldoggear.com.au/ - Similar pages

Such a shame because I really do want one of those lights. Ordinary light is okay but have had some indication that the colour green is much more successful.