Thread: Gold coast offshore 16/10

Gold coast offshore 16/10

Hi guys I am thinking of heading out as I probably should off went on the weekend but missed the boat so to speak. I was thinking of going out at dawn and in by 10ish. Just wondering what you guys think the conditions will be like?

The surf cams look great today and I will recheck everything this arvo. I'm keen to get hooked onto a big 1. Anyway thanks for the input and if it's all bad I'll just have to wait for another day.

Cheers Tim.

Re: Gold coast offshore 16/10

Quote Originally Posted by Timfishin4fun View Post
    Hi guys I am thinking of heading out as I probably should off went on the weekend but missed the boat so to speak. I was thinking of going out at dawn and in by 10ish. Just wondering what you guys think the conditions will be like?

The surf cams look great today and I will recheck everything this arvo. I'm keen to get hooked onto a big 1. Anyway thanks for the input and if it's all bad I'll just have to wait for another day.

Cheers Tim.
    We shot out for a looksey on Sat+Sunday....let's just say we didn't stay out there for very long!

Don't think I'd be heading outside tomorrow.....but I'm only in a 4.3M tinnie.

Mick