Thread: Mega Market

Thumbs up Mega Market

Hello to every one ,
    my local fishing club is having a fund raiser and I have attach a copy of the flier

FISHING GEAR – BOATS

TRAILERS - CAMPING GEAR

CARAVANS - FOUR WHEEL

DRIVES and spares

WHERE : IPSWICH KNIGHTS SOCCER GROUND, BRISBANE RD, BUNDAMBA. - NEXT TO BUNDAMBA POOL

WHEN : SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 – GATES OPEN 6:00 A.M.

COST : Site holders $5 per site. Buyers/Public $2.00 per adult; $1 children up to15. Sites are up to 10 X 10m, grassed area for pitching tents. Entry includes driver; passengers will be $2.00

STALL HOLDERS REQUIRED

FIND IT AT ABERDARE’S FISHING GEAR, CAMPING GEAR AND FOUR WHEEL DRIVE MARKET!

Got some old fishing gear cluttering the garage? How about that old camping gear you no longer use? Have you got some gear from the four wheel drive you want to get rid of? Looking for a bargain or some second hand gear to take the kids camping or teach them the art of angling?

This is now the seventh year we have held this event and it has proved to be a huge success. There is plenty of room available and in the past, we have had in excess of 2000 people flocking to the ground looking for that bargain. The range of gear has been fantastic at previous meets - everything a fisherman needs, except the bait and water!

Talk to our fishing experts on the Aberdare stand. You may want to join our club and find out some of their secrets on how to catch the big ones.

For more information Allan Savage 32021443
    and site bookings contact John Crone 32813514

Re: Mega Market

bump
    Ken

bump
    Ken

Hey Ken,

I'll give you a shout soon on this mate. Nice to see another Karalee person too!!

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Hi Chris,
    I will have to keep an eye out for your boat when out and about. Nice looking boat. Where do you go fishing?
    Ken

Mate I head down to Viccy Point typically and shoot around the Sth end of the bay and sometimes up to Mud.

I gave Allen a call earlier tonight but haven't heard back as yet. Interested if I can get some flyers etc for the AFLP out there on the day. If you see him can you ask for me?

Thanks
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Hi Chris I sent you a pm Ken

bump
    Ken

I'll see you there Ken with my little table and a bunch of stuff. Have you got any local coverage out here? Might see if my Mrs can help with some form of notice where she works for you if you like - no promises but I can ask.

Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

No worries Chris I'll be there bright and early.
    see you then Ken

Good luck tomorrow Freddie, hope you blokes do well.
    If I can push the old girl out of bed early enough in the morning I will pop across for a gander.
    Cheers Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd, that would be great I haven't seen you since I did the radio course last year.
    regards Ken

Missed you Freddy, was out there about 7.45
    Met Big Puff Daddy, certainly a big bloke :-)
    Had the compulsory snags, brought a few tickets in the boat and had the obligatory wrestling match with the "Ipswich Flies".... strewth they are pesky things out your neck of the woods.
    Anyway, had a good trip out and enjoyed the look around, I will wander back out for the next one next year

Cheers Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Had the compulsory snags, brought a few tickets in the boat and had the obligatory wrestling match with the "Ipswich Flies".... strewth they are pesky things out your neck of the woods.
    Anyway, had a good trip out and enjoyed the look around, I will wander back out for the next one next year

Cheers Lloyd
    Sorry I missed you Lloyd, I was on the gate most of the morning. You may have come in while I was having a look around.

Thank to every one that came along as we did manage to raise a little money for our trophies and presentation night dinner. Hopefully we can do it again next year with a fefw more stall holders, but will have to see what the new year brings.
    Thanks again to everyone who visited us Ken

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post

Cheers Lloyd
    LOL Thanks Lloyd! The name matches the body then huh

Great to meet you too mate and thanks for the chat. We had some good discussions with the folk out there with a good hit rate for 4wders and boaties who took onboard our little flyer.

Thanks for letting us be there Ken. I appreciated it mate.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris