Thread: deadliest catch

deadliest catch

there's a great show on ch. 10 now called deadliest catch, catch the rest of it if you can

cheers,
    jigs

Re: deadliest catch

Its a top show and its been on cable for ages.

madder than tasmanians.
    don't have cable so haven't seen it before

Can't think of a harder job that the one they do.
    not sure how they do that physical work with no sleep

Just like Qld scallop trawlers, but with bigger boats, bigger waves and colder weather.

If you were catching well, you only got a few hours sleep in four days.

It's an entertaining show though. I've been watching it for awhile now on cable.

interesting show when the first series was on..but not sure if I could watch any more..can only handle so many times of watching pots going in the water and getting pulled back out.

quite a few clips from different episodes worth watching on youtube also
    .......Ash

Great show it has been on in the USA and cable for quiet a while now. Season 3 has just finished i believe, You can download the episodes from the net if you look hard enough. In the second season there is a great episode where one of the boats gets hit by a massive wave, very scary stuff for those onboard. But as others have also said a bit repetitive only so many times you can watch pots going over and coming back up. Plus the competitive element is taken out of it by the second season as the fishery changed to a boat quota system.

Cheers Chris

First time I've seen it on TV, I don't have foxtell or cable TV

I found it quite interesting. I'd like to find the other episodes so I can view them at discretion. Peter