Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Droplining pics etc

Re: Droplining pics etc

Not real sure what they call these...Rat Tail and hack saw has been 2 names mentioned....caught this one on a long line a few years back..

Thumbs up Re: Droplining pics etc

Excellent pics Mick, keep them comming, really opens your eyes to the vast differences between fishing off Tassi and up here in the far north. Still think Ill catch up with you in December when Iam travelling around Tassi and have a chat. Regards Shane.
    Fishing! Its the way of life.
    Southwind 6.70

That is one weird looking fish dude, what is that!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshstarrr View Post
    That is one weird looking fish dude, what is that!!!!!!!!!!
    Not really sure...I cant find it in any book...Hacksaw fish....and rat tail names have been put to me...but i think these names are just made up by people who donty know exactly what they are...

Mick

Thought i would put a few more pics up

andf a few more

Thanks for the pics Mick,

I'm all excited and want to go for a fish now, but as I look out the window the wind is blowing like a b*stard and I can see snow on Black Bluff!

I hope the wind drops off so I can get out later in the week. The fishing is not that good off Devonport but I'll see if I can catch something worthy of a post.

I think a lot of people seem to forget that a lot of the time we can't get out for a fish due to weather down here. When we do, we fish for sport, but mainly for food, what we catch when we can go fishing is possibly a lot less than that of regular fishers.

PS: keep up the good work Jigs, half the sport can be just trying to stay in the boat.

Cheers Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxed View Post
    Thanks for the pics Mick,

I'm all excited and want to go for a fish now, but as I look out the window the wind is blowing like a b*stard and I can see snow on Black Bluff!

I hope the wind drops off so I can get out later in the week. The fishing is not that good off Devonport but I'll see if I can catch something worthy of a post.

I think a lot of people seem to forget that a lot of the time we can't get out for a fish due to weather down here. When we do, we fish for sport, but mainly for food, what we catch when we can go fishing is possibly a lot less than that of regular fishers.

PS: keep up the good work Jigs, half the sport can be just trying to stay in the boat.

Cheers Andy.
    That is the point i have been putting across Andy....we dont get to go very often...Just seems that some members dont care what our situations are..

Mick

A few more pics