Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wot's ya favoret lure to use

Re: wot's ya favoret lure to use

Quote Originally Posted by B_E_N View Post
    mine used to be a little pink and purple predatek micro min, it had the mitus touch!, everywhere i went it made the trip gold!
    caught so many different things on it, togas, bass, bream, cod, flathead, whitting, even caught a tree in the end but lost that battle...
    yes i have the same lure in that colour but i have not got anything on it yet.
    and i'm sorry my spelling offended you noelm, can we kiss and make up. ya dingbat, at least im giving some imput and giving all these great fisher people something to think about. im sorry and i will try to spell better ok
    figjam :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by fish_outta_water View Post
    hiya nuggs ,
    sign me up for the kmart el cheapo poppers (with a change of trebles ) prefreably at night, and yes with a spare pair of undies at hand
    carl
    I've only seen them once since you went back home mate. I bought both of them but there's only one left now. I wish they'd put some more out, best value popper ever!

Noelm- Were you a primary school teacher at some point in your life? Bad spelling and grammar can be frustrating, but I think it's time you built a bridge.
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

i cant decide to many choices but my yo-zuri 3D popper wins the race to get tied on first just cant get enough of surface luring

HB's Rapala X-Rap 100mm in silver /black

Plastic Gulp 5" jerk shad in any colour just a good all round plastic
    Last edited by shin25; 06-10-2007 at 02:37 PM.

The good old sx40 is the current favourite in my box
    Keep smiling, It makes people wonder what you're up to.

I love the halco twistys, for a bit of spinning.

rockfisho

Quote Originally Posted by rockfisho View Post
    I love the halco twistys, for a bit of spinning.

rockfisho
    Good gear for bass too. little 15gm ones

imnotoringinal, NO I was never a Teacher, and I can get over it, but I think that if we have the bad Teachers who 'get over it" and let things "slide" then we might just as well not go to school and never learn the correct way of spelling and so on, I have taught a lot of aprentices over the years and it scares me to see how bad some of these kids are at simple stuff (like simple Maths and English) it takes a jiffy longer to type properly so why not do it? and the next Resume' I get from a job applicant that looks like a text message will not be the last, I do not even Interview them.

OK had my whinge, sorry to side track the post!

aprentices
    Sorry mate,Just had to do it.

Cheers B8.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    imnotoringinal
    I don't know if that was deliberate as well, but it's funny.
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

Well my favorites are any Deception lure green and yellow, Bridgewater twin spin 1/2oz purple and white or a Lure Strike dancing jig 3/8oz black and red. All used for cod and yellas.