Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wot's ya favoret lure to use

Re: wot's ya favoret lure to use

Hey everyone,
    i have to put my jackall thought away today and say my favourite lure is deffinateely my ausspin spinnerbait in 1/2 oz in black and gold with a gamakatsu stinger hook. it is my go to lure when i try news destinatoins at the different dams.

When i was fishing in and around brizzy it was definatley the Dan McGrath attack in orange/Black followed by the Pink & white.

Nowdays definatley Reidys B52 in gold and silver! all I need.

hiya nuggs ,
    sign me up for the kmart el cheapo poppers (with a change of trebles ) prefreably at night, and yes with a spare pair of undies at hand
    carl

It's all gonna depend on what you are chasing.............but these are the ones that get a fair flogging when I head out!!!!

Plastic = Terminator snapback in electric chicken

Hard body = RMG Poltergeist in fluro green and yellow

zedjack what do ya get on the green and yellow poltergeist. and they r good poppers hay carl
    Last edited by nuggstar; 05-10-2007 at 01:25 PM.
    figjam :wink:

I wouldn't say they catch the most fish for me, but my fav lure to use would be the Tilsan Bass or Tilsan Barra.

good day all
    My dirty battle scared old nilsmaster invinsable in green/black/yellow.My fav back up trout lure.Every time i use it i pray for its safe return to the boat.It has not let me down in this respect. ha ha
    Cheers
    Reidy

My all time fave would have to be Rapala CD7 & 9, especially in Quantas colours.
    Ever reliable, track straight, reasonably fast for a bibbed minnow and everything you could catch trolling around bombies and headlands will eat 'em.

I refuse to answer anyone who says/spells "what" as "wot"! WOT being a Boating term and what being an integral part of the English language.

Yeah, c'mon yous blokes...wot's rong wiff ya's ???

Hey Noelm I think it's just the way that this generation communicate..
    Due to texting and computers in ten years time all high school leavers will speak in a series of abbreviations and short beeps and clicks, that we will not be able to understand.
    I'm thinking that perhaps they're doing this on purpose......sneaky buggers.
    Last edited by Little grey men; 05-10-2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling mistake, Noelm will get cranky

I guess it is just me! but I think that to text or type on a computer in bad English or odd abreviations is just plain old rude!, I wonder if Dolphins started off like that and ended up with clicks and things to talk to each other?
    Last edited by Noelm; 05-10-2007 at 02:30 PM.

Could be mate, who knows what those bloody dolphins are saying about us

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Yeah, c'mon yous blokes...wot's rong wiff ya's ???

in ten years time all high school leavers will speak in a series of abbreviations and short beeps and clicks, that we will not be able to understand.
    buggers.
    That is a scary thought...

mine used to be a little pink and purple predatek micro min, it had the mitus touch!, everywhere i went it made the trip gold!
    caught so many different things on it, togas, bass, bream, cod, flathead, whitting, even caught a tree in the end but lost that battle...

Quote Originally Posted by nuggstar View Post
    zedjack what do ya get on the green and yellow poltergeist. and they r good poppers hay carl

Snapbacks on the reef and for chasing jack........they suspend really well

The Poltergeist I use for jack in deeper holes............................also have had barra as by-catch on. I rec'n they are worth their weight

Cheers zeedjack33