Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bribie Island M & G. 10th Nov.

Re: Next M&G Bribie Island??????

A little sand 4WDing, some fishing, some reds (of the grape variety), some beer with fruit in it (just because it is the beach of coarse).

Nahhh, not my scene. I only like

A little sand 4WDing, some fishing, some reds (of the grape variety), some beer witgh fruit in it (just because it is the beach of coarse).

Oh yeh, it is my scene. I just hope it is a weekend I have free!!! Might even get Donna to come.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Re: Bribie M&G,,,, Shoot Out Style

i'm keen, i'm pretty sure i have my daughter that weekend.

cheers
    al

Quote Originally Posted by SnapperShane View Post
    If I'm not working that weekend I will be in, I'll probably tag along with Tailortaker.
    Shane
    If theres room on my boat Just jokin,always room for you
    ________
    WENDIE 99

Choppa, I'll be in if I don't have to go back up north for work.

Wags

I'll be in it. Although I might be needed back at work in November so this is lookin good.

Wags

have placed a date on the board for the 10/11th november for the m&g that i'm hosting fella's,,,, if you guys wanna combine the day let me know,,,, i'll cater for it,,,,

i'm actually taking from the 7th off,,, so anyone that turns up early can be part of the ""warm up "" events,,,,

should be good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

if im not working ill be there

Here is a link to camping grounds on Bribie. You can also get your permits through the camp sites or online. Weekly works out at $33.90

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/projects/p....cgi?parkid=22

Poodroo

I should be in mate. Sounds like the Islanders already have the upper hand, sending their best scout out a few days early
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

Quote Originally Posted by whynott View Post
    So who interested in another 4by trip???
    Maybe a weekend at Bribie.
    Even some fishing!!!
    Lets see if any intrest.
    Graham.

looks like the mods have ""merged"" our posts together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nominating the 10th november for the day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if thats agreeable with the majority i'll get things rolling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dependable on the amount of hands that do show,,,,, my idea was to have a friendly competition that can be broken up into,,,,

islanders,,,,,,,,land/boat

mainlanders,,,,,land/boat

4b's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,land

prizes for the ""winner"" of the day and runner up are taking care off by yours truly,,,,

graham,,,,, i'll shoot you a pm shortly,,,,,

choppa

can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

would love to attend, however, i am a newbie and can only go on a weekend, is it any good with the mrs and 2 teens, choppa can u let me know the details pls.

cheers

Ron
    Mango Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Reel View Post
    would love to attend, however, i am a newbie and can only go on a weekend, is it any good with the mrs and 2 teens, choppa can u let me know the details pls.

cheers

Ron
    Mango Hill
    ron the 10th is a saturday,,,,,so your in

the wife and teens are also welcome,,,, if your land or boat based i'll place some markers up over the next week or so,,,,once i've checked em out

choppa

Only one problem for me choppa.....I get a bleedy nose everytime I go over that humpty back bridge.
    I might have to motor up by water eh
    Talk soon matey.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

why do we all meet at kawana pub
    get pissed and tell bulshit
    last one we had there was great
    about 30 people turned up
    dont drive book into motel and survive

pete

any others bringin the mrs and kids ?, or is this just a legal pssssssssss up, hope u have supplies of fish for a feed choppa, usually my catch comprises bloody zero lol .