Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proserpine River

Re: Proserpine River

G'Day Nagg,
    Mate i will be in that area from 6/10/07 to 27/10/07, will be based at Camp Kanga. Aim is to fish Faust and have an odd trip down to the Prossie River.
    I will have a 4.35 Hornet Trophy with a 50HP 4 stroke Yammy on the back, dragged along by a white 100 series turbo diesel cruiser so if you want to catch up don't be affraid to say G'Day.
    Cheers,
    Obi_Wan (John)

Re: Proserpine River

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    G'Day Nagg,
    Mate i will be in that area from 6/10/07 to 27/10/07, will be based at Camp Kanga. Aim is to fish Faust and have an odd trip down to the Prossie River.
    I will have a 4.35 Hornet Trophy with a 50HP 4 stroke Yammy on the back, dragged along by a white 100 series turbo diesel cruiser so if you want to catch up don't be affraid to say G'Day.
    Cheers,
    Obi_Wan (John)
    Obi_ Wan ...... Mate looks like we will cross tracks. I'm at Kamp Kanga (15th-17th) .. then we head to Lucinda for 5 days ... Then will blow through for a day trip to either the Proserpine River or Mackay .... on the way to Monduran. I'll look you up once we get to Kanga ( you can give us the good oil ) .... I'll have the Hornet 480 pictured below .... & a Silver Prado ( with Mexican plates ) .... Cheers Nagg (Chris)
    Attachment 13416 PS ... Got my Ausfish decals on too