Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Boatie's Dream

The Boatie's Dream

Save these. Whenever you're blown off, you can simply dream. Sandgate and Redcliffe as you rarely see it. I call this my Blue Series. Enjoy.

kev

Redcliffe Pier

From The Shade

Sandgate/Shorncliffe Jetty/Pier

Another viewpoint

And another

And another

Again

The Roosts

Dog With Stick, Man With Rod

The Red shirt

Pensioners Lunch

Steps and Candles (dunno how they got there)

Last edited by kingtin; 26-09-2007 at 09:22 AM.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Re: The Boatie's Dream

You got some really good photos in that collection there. I like the one of the pillars with the cormorates (sp?) sitting ontop of them

Nice use of the polarizing lens here. The roof contrasts nicely with the sky.

You have some very classy shots here. Great stuff.
    Last edited by Flattie Assassin; 26-09-2007 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Didn't see all the pics

Nice piccies, Kingtin, sure looks like great weather.
    Good looking hat on that fella, too!
    Cheers.

AWESOME, Kev!

AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Outstanding photograph and moreton bay is paradise we’re glad be of part...

what day did you take them kev, please dont say today coz i had a sickie yesterday and the wind got annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by B_E_N View Post
    what day did you take them kev, please dont say today coz i had a sickie yesterday and the wind got annoying!
    You didn't miss anything Ben. I took 'em on the 30th August. I can remember 'cause my lovely deckie got me a superwide 10-22mm lens for my birthday on the 31st. I haven't been able to get out and use it since, but watch this space :-)

kev

Top Tip:

Real estate agents. Please look up the words luxurious, stunning, and spacious in a dictionary so as I don't have to spend my weekends being shown around badly-built shoeboxes.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

lol good, one thing that was aweosme to see yesterday was a dolphin in the flats across from baxters tearing into bait, packed it at first coz the waves made seeing its blow off hard so i assumed it was a shark, and i was in waist deep water away from my ski, it came really close to me and speed thru the shallow water only a foot deep very cool to see

Nice shots Kev

Made me feel good just looking at them. I might try and steal one for wallpaper on my work comp

Cheers

Neil
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

yeh kev do we have permission to flog these for our boring work computers? just to distract us a little more every hour?

Quote Originally Posted by B_E_N View Post
    yeh kev do we have permission to flog these for our boring work computers? just to distract us a little more every hour?
    Help yerself Ben. If you go to my art link below, you can take what you want. Some nice one's of Frazer there. Don't forget to click the thumb and then click the pic to get an even larger version. They aren't printing quality as the quality ones are on sale elsewhere, but they're OK for wallpaper and such.

kev

Cool pics Kingtin! It's great to see the places I've heard so much about here on the site. Thanks!

Absolutely beautiful!

It's good to see how well those places are maintained. You Australians have sense and pride enough to take care of your public facilities. I saw no graffiti on the railings of the pier, everything looked clean and painted. I can just imagine what that pier would look like if it were over here. Sad.

Is that all part of Moreton Bay? Sandgate and Redcliff? (Sorry for the basic questions, I'm unfamiliar with the neighborhood.)
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Quote Originally Posted by el_carpo View Post
    Cool pics Kingtin! It's great to see the places I've heard so much about here on the site. Thanks!

Absolutely beautiful!

It's good to see how well those places are maintained. You Australians have sense and pride enough to take care of your public facilities. I saw no graffiti on the railings of the pier, everything looked clean and painted. I can just imagine what that pier would look like if it were over here. Sad.

Is that all part of Moreton Bay? Sandgate and Redcliff? (Sorry for the basic questions, I'm unfamiliar with the neighborhood.)
    Yeah EC, all part of the Moreton Bay area. Looks peaceful but looks are deceiving as it can be a treacherous stretch of water for the unwary.

Don't be fooled regarding how clean things are. there's a big revamp of the Pier area underway that's why things look so clean. The council tries to keep on top of things but sometimes, during school holidays,. that pier looks like the Bronx.

kev

Love the tree shot Kev with the background of the pier and posts.

dave.
    Avast ye matey!