Thread: bribie passage sons first boat ride

bribie passage sons first boat ride

going to take my three year old for his first boat ride with his grandad. Is it worth while soaking a dilly or pot near ninge creek mouth or out front of spinikers sound. Thought my son might enjoy watching us pull up a crab. are there any around ? even a female would put a smile on his face i think. Any surgestions would be great. Thanks lifestyle

Re: bribie passage sons first boat ride

Reports are there are good crabs to be had in the deeper channels from toorbul to the mouth.

Jack.

Thanks jack I think i am more excited than my son.

[QUOTE] going to take my three year old for his first boat ride with his grandad. Is it worth while soaking a dilly or pot near ninge creek mouth or out front of spinikers sound. Thought my son might enjoy watching us pull up a crab. are there any around ? even a female would put a smile on his face i think. Any surgestions would be great. Thanks lifestyle [QUOTE]

there should be a few '' females'' around on the weekend id love to see your 3 year old son smile at the site of one.
    Last edited by loophole; 25-09-2007 at 07:33 PM.

loophole they do come out abit more when the weather warms up a bit don't they. Although grandad is also father in law. so female crabs is what the go was. Very funny loophole must post now wife coming over for a read.

mate i can't comment on what there catching in the dillies,,,,, but we haven't had 1 trip out in the passage this season without catching sandies,,,,, of which the predominant are bucks,,,, 99% are under,,, but those that are legal are and where FULL,,,

i've reported this in a number of responses,,,, all have been on rod/reel,,,,all have been on mullet soaked in tuna oil,,,

mouth of ningi creek approx 100 mtrs down from the ""X"" beacon,,, and try along the sandbar on the opposite side,,,,,

for whatever reason the sandies have definately hung around this year,,,,, the top end of ningi is just starting to see a few venturing in,,,, which by trend generally see's a few early muddies peeping around as well

no 2 son was out on monday arvo,,,,, caught 7 released 7,,,,, 1 was legal but lives again,,,,,, a few flatties are active as well

hope this ADDS to the excitement,,,,

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

The channel on the w, n/w side of the Avon

Cheers Scott