Thread: Tld extension handles

Tld extension handles

I am wanting to extend the handles on 3 of my Tld 25 reels.Can any one tell me the standard length that is used to extend the handles.
    Cheers
    Cougarman

Re: Tld extension handles

contact member "razza" I think thats the right person, makes them and at a good price, if the member name is wrong try to pm member "snappa" and he knows him
    cheers
    blaze

Cheers Blaze
    I will contact him.
    Cougarman

I picked up a couple of tyrnos handles for mine, not that expensive and fits straight up with the correct screw. turns a TLD into a much more powerful reel

cheers

rhys

tyrnos works at treat, every where seems out of stock atm though, and aree saying a three month wait, any one know where some are available?

cheers

lippa

i got my tyrnos handles direct from the shimano importer , you can buy spares direct from them for cheaper than going through a dealer .

Shimano Australia

36 Bay Rd Taren Point
    Sydney, NSW, 2229

Phone Feel free to ring us on (02) 9526 2144

Couldn't get Tyrnos handles, so I got Torsa handles ( same handle except they are gold)

Totally changes the feel of the reel for the better!
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Cougarman,
    Another option is the Tiburon 'T-Bar' handle http://www.bluewater.net.au/catalog/...oducts_id=1076,
    good length and cranking power plus angled grip for less pressure on the wrist. I purchased a couple a while ago from bluewater tackle.

Cheers
    Blue

Quote Originally Posted by 5cougarsthanx View Post
    I am wanting to extend the handles on 3 of my Tld 25 reels.Can any one tell me the standard length that is used to extend the handles.
    Cheers
    Cougarman
    to answer your question , the tyrnos handles are 93mm long from the centre of the shaft

cheers
    mark