Thread: Sunshine Coast Fishing Charters

Sunshine Coast Fishing Charters

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a fishing charter that fishes the sunshine coast.

I have fished the beaches around the sunny coast but am keen to see what is out deeper.

Thanks for any help / info.

Re: Sunshine Coast Fishing Charters

We do you want to leave From ?
    ________
    MOTORCYCLE TIRES

I can offer my services and am an Ausfish Advertiser to boot. Leave Parkyn Pde boat ramp Mooloolaba.

info@sqcs.com.au
    www.sqcs.com.au
    0407 574 868

smithy how much you guys chargin for a full day? Also, do you have many days where you'd have to fill a couple of spots. Unfortunately i dont think i'd be able to fill a boat but me and my old man would love to hit a charter in the oncoming warmer months.....u reckon its possible?
    cheers
    nipper

$190 PP inc. GST out of Mooloolaba, minimum of 2 and maximum of 3. Tin Can Bay to Gold Coast is $220 PP inc. GST because of the extra towing. Top of Fraser or Bundy get onto me to work out a price because of the extra distances involved in the towing and on the water. Prices subject to change as I settle into the groove.

Half dayers out of Mooloolaba are $130 PP inc. GST and dawn or dusk Snapper/Mackerel trips in season are $110 PP inc. GST.

You and your old man would be fine. Mid week is best. Weekend bookings are filling up fast. Bring on the good weather!
    Last edited by Smithy; 23-09-2007 at 05:46 PM.