Thread: Fishing trips with jason kennedy

Fishing trips with jason kennedy

Just watched a show on ###### called fishing trips with jason kennedy, dont want to sound harsh but this fella is right up there when it comes to dills, im sure he is bunging it on but no kidding this guy could get a pension for something im sure of it, bring back ron calcut i reckon, anybody else endured the dribble from jason kennedy?.

Re: Fishing trips with jason kennedy

Yeah we have seen it , whats with the tacky slogans like "STOP THE BUS",give away the dribble and just show us the fish and the finer points of how you fish.

gday guys ive watched that show !wat a wally .he fishes some of my local rivers &he doesnt do them much justice . cheers ida

Turn the sound DOWN
    ..Greg...."Termites pay the bills"..... Trailcraft 475...75 Hp E-Tec

ps want to go camping in that van?....ok if you train greyhounds
    ..Greg...."Termites pay the bills"..... Trailcraft 475...75 Hp E-Tec

STOP THE BUS, STOP THE BUS, and let the dimwit get on and never come back, what a lame excuse for a fishing show, i think we could do better, still waiting for ausfish the tv show!!!!!!

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

hey and don't forget he is also a 'walking add" for Berkely, he catches everything on his sponsors gear and tells you so every 10 seconds, then there is the shirt and hat that are never out of picture, not too many fishing shows I turn off, but that is one of them.
    Last edited by Noelm; 24-09-2007 at 10:47 AM.

lol yeh i love that camper that has 'heaps' of room to sleep....err for your rods maybe, and ive seen some of the people he has fished with dont know what their catching, one guy down the goldy got a grassy sweetlip and didnt have a clure what is was, dodgy show!

Jesus that show was on yesterday when I got home, he was using berkley plastics, on a Berkley rod with Berkley Line and weraing a red Berkley shirt and hat, did I mention Berkley yet? I watched for about 5 minutes and he caught a Bream that appeared to be WAY under the kilo he said it was, showed us the Berkley Plastic again, 'hold the bus" a bit, thats when I turned it off.

LOL yeah i watched it 2 weeks ago and he caught he little flathead around 30cm, it came up like a wet sock and his mate slipped the net under it but good old jason pulled it away from the net saying " oh look out he's not finished yet", and this little flathead was just laying there on the water like it was asleep, imagine if that was your dad!!! good grief!!!.

what a marketers dream, it seems to be working.

Matt
    c'mon, take the bait....

Crap show,but he has the job most of us would love to have. So if the sponsers are happy and he keeps on & on & on with the dribble makes you wonder who is the mug here.
    Take photos and memories leave only footprints, respect the enviroment when 4 wheel driving , never be too busy to help out someone in need.

yep, have to agree, who would not want to do his job, but I wonder if the show would have better, long lasting ratings if the host was not so obnoxious, then maybe people like me would continue to watch and not turn it off (as I do now)