Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Message from Kingtin

Re: A Message from Kingtin

Hey there Josh. Just wondering how your dad is going with his recovery? He must be getting out of hospital soon huh? The vermin in our waterways are breeding prolifically and we need Kingtin out there to keep them under control.
    Wish him all the best from me please.

Poodroo

Hi all,

Dad is recovering well. The doctors and nurse's say he should be able to come home either tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how he feels during the night and in the morning.
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Kev is sounding very chipper this morning.
    He told me he is going home today…. mind you, he is the only one to authorize this so far! The doctors and nurses may have other plans ;-)

--
    Bev

White Ants in the Play-Pen
    Seafarer Ventura 17 rebuild
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=66409

Kev got his wish.... he'll be home sometime today :-)

--
    Bev

Kev and family

Im glad all is going to plan for all of you. I suppose now the big effort really starts now for the family !!! Looking after him personnally at home!!!!. Only kidding.

Hope everything keeps heading in the right direction for a speedy recovery and as others have said before you only have to ask if there is anything that can be done to make it easier for the Kingtin clan.

Cheers
    Pete

Woo Hoo dads home but is already asleep. Colac Girl (Bev) is on her way up hopefully dad will be awake by then.

As Bev said earlier in this thread, she thinks the surgeons also took out the whinging valve that most pommies have. We will soon find out if Bev is right once mum starts cooking.

Josh
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Hi Josh
    You might want to Pm Mr Ausfish and get him to delete some of you posts, you may get in strife as he gets better. Just Kidding you, I think he will be proud of you. Good to see him home and on the mend and hope he's up to seeing a mad tasmanian soon
    cheers
    blaze

Great Stuff Josh. Pass my best to him for me will ya..............and best of luck with ya Mums cooking!!!!

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    Hi Josh
    You might want to Pm Mr Ausfish and get him to delete some of you posts, you may get in strife as he gets better. Just Kidding you, I think he will be proud of you. Good to see him home and on the mend and hope he's up to seeing a mad tasmanian soon
    cheers
    blaze
    Dad says if he survives mum's cooking and is fit enough we might come.

Josh
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Great stuff Josh. Thanks heaps for keeping us updated. The worst is behind him and he now has his health and most importantly his life ahead of him. He will now appreciate the finer things in life more than he used to (in theory) including all the jokes at his expense. Great to have you back Kev.

Cheers,

Poodroo

It was worth crawling through peak hour traffic (and watching the small hail bounce off the car ) just to see our mate and his family

Keep us informed on the whinge valve Josh

--
    Bev

Dad is home and is getting better but is still not up to posting.

Josh
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Thanks Josh. No rush mate - we are more interested in him recovering well and being healthy than begging him to come back online. We are more patient that he gives us credit for I reckon!

Cya
    Cheers,
    Chris

The main thing now is to keep everyone away and recover.

People mean well and it is hard to explain to them but at this stage you just want to be left alone and be with family. Well, I know I did. Maybe Kev is different.

Hope you are getting through it ok. Just remember that each day is 100% better than the previous one.

Don't be like me and walk in the door and sit in front of the computer and start doing work. It just isn't worth knocking yourself around. Slows the recovery down too much.

Thank you every one for your support.

Josh
    Last edited by kingcobe; 12-10-2007 at 07:58 PM.
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies