Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Message from Kingtin

Re: A Message from Kingtin

Hi Big Kev

Sorry to hear you are unwell mate, all the best and our thoughts are with you.

Regards
    BilgeBoy

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    ya just tormenting him Bev
    cheers
    No tormenting about it blaze, I truly was sorry Kev couldn't be there.
    Without Kev, I had to help set up the crab pots and put them in, and go back out to check them.... and Ross was cheesed off when I wouldn't go mud walking

The mud crabs stayed in hiding waiting for Kev's return.
    We did get some sandies the first night when the pots were out the front waiting for the tide to be right for the X spots, and again last night when they were brought back for easy fetching this morning.

Hurry up and get this op and recuperation over and done with Kev.... I need a feed of muddies mate

Oh, and we had a visit from George (manchild) and his two lovely children yesterday.

--
    Bev - tired and sunburnt!
    Last edited by ColacGirl; 01-10-2007 at 06:11 PM.

Kev I hope all goes well with your operation mate, I have been slack of late, haven't been on ausfish much at all. Been tied up with buying a house and playing an online game lol.

Still fishing, and will be keen to catch up with you again once your patched up

Cheers
    Brandon...

Quote Originally Posted by ColacGirl View Post
    No tormenting about it blaze, I truly was sorry Kev couldn't be there.
    Without Kev, I had to help set up the crab pots and put them in, and go back out to check them.... and Ross was cheesed off when I wouldn't go mud walking

The mud crabs stayed in hiding waiting for Kev's return.
    We did get some sandies the first night when the pots were out the front waiting for the tide to be right for the X spots, and again last night when they were brought back for easy fetching this morning.

Hurry up and get this op and recuperation over and done with Kev.... I need a feed of muddies mate

Oh, and we had a visit from George (manchild) and his two lovely children yesterday.

--
    Bev - tired and sunburnt!
    Kev would probably figure out a way of catching shovel nosed sharks and stingrays in a crab pot.
    Kev I will be thinking about you this week. Best of luck with the op and I hope to catch up with you real soon mate. Chin up!

Poodroo

Righto I'm off to get me body shaved

Just had a hearty lunch of bacon eggs and mushrooms as the bacon will be off the menu for a while to come.

Once again, thanks to you all for your fond wishes, I'm only sorry that I couldn't answer them all individually as I really haven't been up to it.

My little feller, kingcobe and Bev (Colac Girl) will likely let you know how it's going.

Strange how boating and fishing becomes a priority .................I've just had me ear bent by the deckie as my last act of "getting things in order" was to empty 25l litres of 2 stroke from the tinny into her Paj ........it's already 3 months old and will likely be 6 before I get to use it again

There's 210 litres sitting in the Whittley so Bev, you better tell Ross to bring some jerry cans with him when you next come up for a visit

Once again, thanks to you all. Seeya soon

kev

Top Tip: Save a fortune on laundry bills. Give your dirty shirts to Lifeline. Theywill wash and iron them and you can buy them back for fifty cents.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Apparently the hospital told Kev that it wasn't necessary for him to shave his body, but he insisted on it

Hows Kingtin???

Hi Kev
    Sent you good vibes for the operation yesterday. By now I expect you are planning a fishing trip.
    All The best
    rando

Hi rando,
    Kev was admitted yesterday ready for the surgery to be done today.
    Bridget rang this morning to say it would likely be afternoon.
    Still waiting for the call to say he is in ICU.

--
    Bev

Hi everybody,

Dad (Kingtin) had his heart bypass operation this afternoon. The surgery was successful, and a total of 4 bypasses so surgeon said, and he is now in ICU. The surgeon can't believe that dad hasn't already had a heart attack previously. Hopefully when we visit him tomorrow he will be awake and fit to talk.

My brother, mum and I thank you all
    for your concern and support.

Josh
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Great to hear josh.You guys are obviously very relieved to have it over with and a positive outcome.Hope he heals up quick and can take you out fishing soon ,mate.
    All the best.

Scott

Thanks for posting Josh, and thanks to your mum for the phone call.
    I'll ring tomorrow after you have visited your dad.

--
    Bev
    Last edited by ColacGirl; 03-10-2007 at 09:42 PM.

Josh that is a relief that it all went well. Please pass on my best regards to your dad and wish him well for me. Please stay in touch.

Regards,

Poodroo

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Great to hear josh.You guys are obviously very relieved to have it over with and a positive outcome.Hope he heals up quick and can take you out fishing soon ,mate.
    All the best.

Scott
    Well he won't be healing very quickly he can't even lift shopping for 6 weeks so the deckie better get her act together.

Josh
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Quote Originally Posted by kingcobe View Post
    Well he won't be healing very quickly he can't even lift shopping for 6 weeks so the deckie better get her act together.

Josh
    lol Josh and I'm sure he'll milk it for all it's worth.
    I know i would

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by kingcobe View Post
    You better hope the deckie doesn't read this

--
    Bev