kingtin i hope to read you your wittism's again soon, get well

al

Re: A Message from Kingtin

Get well soon Kev

Damo

Update.....

Hi Ausfishers,

Kev asked me to let you know he has read this thread, and he truly appreciates your thoughtful messages

An angiogram revealed heart problems, and Kev will be having a quadruple bypass on Tuesday.

--
    Bev

Thanks for the feed back Bev.
    Kev as all others have said before me I hope all goes to plans and you are back on deck on the SS Ausfish soon.
    Cheers mate, speedy recovery and take care.
    Pete
    Last edited by Raesen; 22-09-2007 at 01:26 AM. Reason: spelling

Get well soon Kingtin!
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Good luck with it all Kev.

No doubt you will feel like crap for a while, but come back much better for it....

- Darren

another to join the zipper club...all the best Kev.

Get well soon.
    As so many have said already, your postings are missed.
    Look forward to seeing them again soon on this site.
    Graham.

Think about your best day fishing Kev before they put you under and you will be OK, Im sure a few blokes on here owe you one, so don't be afraid to call in a few favours if you need any help when you get home. Will have to speak to Steve too see if we can have a Zipper Club section where we can sit around and compare photograph of our Scars and Medication (Dear Oh Dear the mind boggles), catch up with you when you get online, Cheers Whitto

Kev

All the best and my wish is a speedy recovery for you.

Cheers
    Chimo
    What could go wrong.......................

My thoughts are with you Kev at this time. One consolation is that technology in performing such operations have made them a relatively uncomplicated procedure and success rates and recovery times are much better. Kev you will feel a million dollars in no time and we all will look forward to your contributions in the very near future. Thanks also to Bev for the update.

Regards,

Poodroo

Good Luck Kev - a mate of mine came back a new man after the same procedure. Looking forward to the return of your humour and your common sense contributions to the site
    Cheers Freeeedom

Thanks for the update.

Kev, after going through it myself a few months ago I can assure you you have an upper hand with having your wife in that area of work. I believe I had a major advantage with the pre & post care, knowledge and nagging, I mean pushing in the right direction , with having Eileen working in ICU for 20 years. She also works at the same hospital I had the op, as I assume will be the case with you and your wife.

If you want to have a chat about it, before or after, with someone that has been through it please feel free to contact me.

Hope your back to your best very quickly kingtin, Never like to hear of anyones ill health even if they are a mate or not... Get well soon Kev

Bretty

Kev,

May your surgeon be skillful and his hands steady.

We look forward to hearing your tales of hospital life.

Solidarity.

Sea-Dog