Thread: Kira's first fish

Kira's first fish

We decided to hit the river for a few hours on Saturday morning. Dad, the younger Brother, my son and my nephew all keen, when a quiet voice asked ...can I go too? Kira, my niece, has never shown an interest before, so yeah,sure, no worries Princess. Five minutes of fishing and she points to a little yellowbelly that she pulled out and gently laid in the grass. The girl certainly is quiet. After a quick photo, it's gently back into the water to grow a little bigger.
    She smiled quietly and kept on fishing.

Re: Kira's first fish

Mate, I predict that she will out fish you in a few year's time. Being quiet, patient and fishing without fuss often brings the best results.

Well done Kira!

Pete

well done looks like another fisho on the way, gongrats bdowdy....brett

kira, girl make him take you fishing, enjoy yourself and rub salt into the would whenever you can, cheers sid

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Mate, I predict that she will out fish you in a few year's time. Being quiet, patient and fishing without fuss often brings the best results.

Well done Kira!

Pete
    I think your right there Pete. My little boy is the same. He is five and quiet often beats my score, especially with bream. A lot can be said for the soft touch.

thats a good first fish, my first fish was a carp!

cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons