Thread: &%*$%#& north winds!!!

&%*$%#& north winds!!!

When are these Nth winds going to stop???? they just wont go away... tred to go out this morning.... YUK..... Even if they went tomorrow the ocean will be a lumpy mess.... sorry for the whining..

not a happy fisho.... BD

Re: &%*$%#& north winds!!!

Might have to get urself a bigger boat to go with your big donk me thinks. heheh.

Yeah i know how you feel tho, I checked the weather reports at 4am this morning and called off a trip and went back for some more zzzzz'ds.

Jack.

Welcome to Spring!!!!

I am going tomorrow
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Me too
    But your right i called it this morning now i'm just going to have to push it tomorrow if it's going to be roughly the same.
    Jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Well i got out off coolum today she was lumpy alright 20+ knot northerlies, only got one keeper it wasnt from lack of trying. Good shows on sounder but werent keen on a feed. Heading out in those conditions just reminds me why i bought another twin hull...

It wasnt to good today either we decided to turn around in the shipping channel and head back home, there was heaps of current , drifting 100 mile an hour, we are better off saving the fuel for next weekend. And there was heaps of boats coming back in aswell,it will be interesing what was caught today.

cheers tassie JR