Thread: IF your happy & you know it , show ya reds

Talking IF your happy & you know it , show ya reds

Late post from a few weeks ago. first & second drop you just know it's gonna be a good day. cant wait to track down some more with the new hummingbird

BigE

Re: IF your happy & you know it , show ya reds

Big E

You would be lucky to find the Pacific Ocean with a Hummingbird!!!

Ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

dont care which ocean i find them in.... so long as i'm the one that finds em!!

Nice catch.

thanks merrick

Good effort Big E!

What Hummingbird are you using?

Cheers

Jim

just fitted a 787cix2... looks the goods just got to get out a learn a bit more about useing it.

Hey Nice catch Big E, Iv got a 787C hummingbird, its great & easy to use, i found that if i increased the sensitivity it was much better.

Great sized reds bigE.
    How many did you end up with for the session?
    And what the hell do ya do with the slatey bream?Do you have a neighbor you really dislike or something?
    Nice fishing there anyway!

Scott

Good to see you getting out and into them Ian. We'll have to catch up now that Sue and I have moved to Petrie.

Cheers

Dave

steve
    yea the more i play with it the more i learn nobody seems to know hoe to get the most from the quadabeam set up so i'm focusing on that area, never know may be able to help some else some day

scott
    just a couple and the slateies well everyone has in laws and i would rather they eat slateied the Royal Bassa...... nailed some mixed reef but nothing to write home about. mainly hussar Was one of those days I caught the reds on the first & second drop , the kidz were hooking hussar weather stayed good for the 4hrs we were out seen a whale & dolphins just one of those days you always remember for all the right reasons.

Dave & Sue
    long time no see . good to hear from ya buddy . Petrie fantastic mate call we will have to do a run together. PH 38001469, dont geta lot of time off but we will need to plan something. hows that tinny going. transplanted a 4Stroke on mine rig & love it. Cherie says hi as well mate.

BigE

I might be mistaken but I think they might be saddletail sea perch.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke G View Post
    I might be mistaken but I think they might be saddletail sea perch.
    I dont think you are mistaken.
    Just that some of us refer to red emperor,largemouth(saddletail) and smallmouth nannygai collectively as "reds".

Hey Ian I'm in the same boat as far as the demands of work go. We put a new 4 stroke on reel nauti last christmas and then moved to Petrie and like you just love it!. The boat hasn't been in the drink since though due to work etc! However, I have 2 weeks off at the end of this week so we're heading back up to CQ for some fish and crabs at Hummock Hill Island. I'll give you a call when we get back. Log my mobile mate and call whenever you like. 0423 602 538.

Love to Cherie

Cheers

Dave