Thread: gold coast sun 17th sep

Question gold coast sun 17th sep

Hi guys I'm looking at going outside if weater is good just wondering if anyone else is doing so as we might catch up for a chat etc.
    Tim

Re: gold coast sun 17th sep

where abouts are u lookin at goin once out from the seaway is it ?
    "True Blue"

Wind and swell are looking good for sunday - (and that would be 16th September) - http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/qld4.asp

what time are you headin' out?

heading out about light was going to see what weather was like maybe 24's? Are you guys keen. Taking my old man out to get some livies from scottish prince 1st.

Hope we can catch up
    Ph 0400639810

Gee guys I can't wait weather is looking awesome, hope the fishing is the same. Where were you guys going to go to(approx no gps points needed)

Probably out to the 24s SE

it is looking like it will be sloppy and choppy to me based on the forecast today friday the 14th. Not a big swell and fishable but very uncomfortable. Not the best wind for the fish either.

Think I'll go to Jumpinpin instead!

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

Unhappy Re: gold coast sun 17th sep

Yep, the mid-week forecasts looked OK but true to form, the weekend weather demons look like cursing us again.

Going down to the pin in the morn to try for a few sandies, flathead, and whiting.

Hope everyone has a good one.
    Tim