Thread: Holiday accomodation with boat parking...

Holiday accomodation with boat parking...

Hi, we are looking at staying at Yamba for 6 nights :-) and have 3 more nights where would like to try somewhere new.

We will have the 6m boat with us so parking is a problem ... Any suggestions on accommodation that will have space for the boat too ?

After Yamba we would like to head north... (possibly Gold Coast region).

Can anyone help us ?

Much thanks
    Jamesy

Re: Holiday accomodation with boat parking...

Hi Rjamesy, This is the place we go each year with the boat in tow,this is a great place to stay.

Cheer Pete.

http://www.fishinghavencaravanpark.com.au/

The Blue Dolphin in Yamba is a nice spot too, dont know if youre camping or cabining (is that a word?) They have a jetty that you can leave your boat in the water on, or talk to the managers and they can arrange to put you in one of the cabins that has enough room for a boat (only one or two from memory)
    Plenty for the family to do at this park too when your not on the water.

Cheers and beers
    Scott
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

Gidday Bid-D and Argle

Firstly thanks so much for your help. We are actually staying at the Blue Dolphin in Yamba and I am so excited I am like a dog with two tongues :-)

We are staying in a cabin but the manager of the Blue Dolphin basically said our 6 metre boat was too big for the jetty and it would sit too low in the water and at low tide it would be a problem. I am cool with that because I did not know they had a jetty in the first place and was ok with putting the boat in and out as required.

So cheers lads.
    Jamesy