281. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah, kill em all

71 25.27%
  • no, release them back into the water

210 74.73%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: river bullshark: kill or release

Re: river bullshark: kill or release

Why Not Kill Them, They Are Increasing In Numbers So Fast They Need To Be Taken Down A Notch, We Used To Catch Them Back In The 80's But No-where Near As Many

Quote Originally Posted by SASSYJNR View Post
    Why Not Kill Them, They Are Increasing In Numbers So Fast They Need To Be Taken Down A Notch, We Used To Catch Them Back In The 80's But No-where Near As Many
    G'day

Interesting view, I may feel the same about humans....... increasing in numbers uncontrollably, lets go knock a few off to bring them back into a "natural" balance of which I have no idea

Dave

wow this thread still alive lol
    .......Ash

Who mentioned anything abotu humans Blackened, this has gone very strange, do you catch fish Blacken?? i do , and i kill them, i dont do the same to humans and wonder where your mind is to even put the two in comparison, very very strange.
    Dude, they are sharks, kill them if you catch them, why not is all i say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened View Post
    G'day

Interesting view, I may feel the same about humans....... increasing in numbers uncontrollably, lets go knock a few off to bring them back into a "natural" balance of which I have no idea

Dave

G'day

Dave
    I was trying to get sassyjnr's quote in there as well....

Dave I think you have swum up the berley trail...

wouldn't mind betting sass has never caught one & probably never will.

Anyway..... I ate a small one once and it tasted awfull!!!!! Always put back what you don't need.

roz
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

G'day

Roz, Sassy... re-read my comparison.

Sassy, you made a statement regarding sharks increasing in numbers uncontrollably......... And so are humans, With your logic, should we not kill them as we see fit? That was my point.

Dave

G'day

Roz, Sassy... re-read my comparison.

Sassy, you made a statement regarding sharks increasing in numbers uncontrollably......... And so are humans, With your logic, should we not kill them as we see fit? That was my point.

Dave
    Dave,

I understand the point you were making, and I completely AGREE. No need for me to re-read or expand further. My comment was a 'tongue-in-cheek' dig at (my view only) sassy's lack of commonsence.

cheers r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    Dave,

I understand the point you were making, and I completely AGREE. No need for me to re-read or expand further. My comment was a 'tongue-in-cheek' dig at (my view only) sassy's lack of commonsence.

cheers r.
    G'day

Haha sorry roz, I must have been a bit on the defensive after reading sassys post first.

Have a good day

Dave

So how do people catch them in the logan?