Thread: Sunshine Coast Fish Farm

Sunshine Coast Fish Farm

hi
    trying to track down the Sunshine Coast fish farm. Anyone got any contact details for them, or have they changed their name.

Or does anyone know of any good fish farms around Brisbane worth visiting? Got a couple of mates coming up from Sydney who wouldn't mind a cast for a couple of hours, possibly with a beer in the other hand looking to show them a bit of fun.

And before you say it, my boat is broken, so no

Juzo

Re: Sunshine Coast Fish Farm

Hi mate
    The BARRA PARK at BLI BLI on the maroochy river next door to CABLE SKI WORLD might be the go...bucketing down up here again ...probably be able to catch BARRA in the car park unless the rain stops

there is the barra park in bli bli sunny coast. the barra park rocks in the heat and there is a comp comming up in november
    if ya go there get some live mullet ,.sshhhh
    figjam :wink:

we are thinking the same thing, barra park mmmmm
    figjam :wink:

Do they let you take live bait in ? I would have thought they'd be too worried about disease getting into the systems ?

hey mate this is the informatin you are looking for Aussie fishing park Bli Bli phone (07) 54487514

its an awsome place used live bait and pellets it just depends one what the fish are into on the day put i have caught just as many fish on pellets as i have live bait

wope this has helped you abit

bron

thanks for the info guys.
    cheers

Justin

Barra park Bli Bli is the only one that I know of now. You should have a ball there.