View Poll Results: Are you addicted to Ausfish? How often do you log on?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than twice daily

114 42.86%
  • Twice daily

49 18.42%
  • Once daily

69 25.94%
  • Every other day

20 7.52%
  • Weekly

8 3.01%
  • Less than weekly

9 3.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Are you addicted to Ausfish?

Re: Are you addicted to Ausfish?

LoL
    Your'e not the bloke who lives behind me who does angle grinding in his shed in the evening are you ? scary stuff that, what would you be wanting to cut up that late at night ?
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez View Post
    LoL
    Your'e not the bloke who lives behind me who does angle grinding in his shed in the evening are you ? scary stuff that, what would you be wanting to cut up that late at night ?
    That's me, but it's not an angle grinder.................just a little something I use to quieten the neighbours down

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

LOL, I guess i'm addicted. Addictive personality.

Omigod !! I have the schropshire slasher livin next door.
    Actually could ya bring that thing round mate ? I have a coupla trees need seeing to
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez View Post
    Omigod !! I have the schropshire slasher livin next door.
    Actually could ya bring that thing round mate ? I have a coupla trees need seeing to
    No go mate..............Lost 6 teeth off the chain......................those vertebrae are a bugger to cut through

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

every morning before work and every night, to catch up on whats going on.
    ANGLER NOT DANGLER

At least once a day, every day, doesnt matter if Im in Oz or not.
    If Im not fishin, its the next best thing
    cheers
    brian

$hit, i think i am addicted!
    but by the looks of the poll, there are heaps of addicted and bored fishers here!!!!
    even when I travel for work, I always find a place to plug in and catch up on whats going on round here - so it looks like more than twice a day for me .