View Poll Results: Are you addicted to Ausfish? How often do you log on?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than twice daily

114 42.86%
  • Twice daily

49 18.42%
  • Once daily

69 25.94%
  • Every other day

20 7.52%
  • Weekly

8 3.01%
  • Less than weekly

9 3.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you addicted to Ausfish?

Re: Are you addicted to Ausfish?

Definetly spend more time on here than i should. I couldnt go a day without havin a quick look i dont think, whats happnin to me

Quote Originally Posted by minno View Post
    I have a question for you Mr finga! Is there therapy for it.

Minno
    Fishing is my therapy for life/work, when i cant go fishing Ausfish is the therapy for that!!

Cheers Chris
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Well it was a sad day for me yesterday the IT people at work decided to ban acess to Ausfish at work. I tried to log on and a message poped up stating "****** * ******" have denied access to this site"

I was warned about excess usage during work hours around 2 years ago and as a result I bought a computer for home use to curb my addiction

However over the last couple of years and my recomendations to this site to fellow employee's, it has seen a few other guys at work frequent Ausfish. As a result and much to the despair to my fellow work colleagus the ban is in place from the IT people in Sydney.

Immediate retaliation was needed and via the initiative from a new Ausfish member the seed has been planted to grant us access once again
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 02-11-2007 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Try & Keep Kev happy LOL !

It's my fishing away from fishing, so probably.

cuzza

i try to get on here everytime im on the net.its such a helpful site

cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Can't get enuff of it!!!

Whilst I find this to be a super forum and a great source of information, I will say though that the site speed is slower than a wet week compared to other boards that I frequent and I often avoid looking through due to it having an uncanny knack of crashing my firefox browser. Does anybody else have this problem? And yes, I am on cable......Other than that, big thumbs up.
    I like fishing

stingray, do a search cos there was a thread somewhere about this very thing with a good solution... now where was that? looking.....

Thanks, I will do that. Cheers!!!!!
    I like fishing

Hi
    I check out every topic. Never know what you come across--- always some good info floating around. Where else can you find as much info about local fishing, boats, motors etc????

Ronnie

Yep normally on the site at least twice a day, Polky

Probably - surprised in fact that IT guys have not yet banned me from it.. For me it is like a fishing replacement program, or a substitute, like Nicotine patches for people giving up the smokes. I never get out to fish anymore so this is about as close as it gets.
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

Addicts are always the last to admit to an addiction so no, I'm not addicted

kev

COULD the Home Secretary explain to me how biometric checks on iris patterns and fingerprints are going to help keep tabs on muslim cleric Abu Hamsa?

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Kev, someone once asked me what state I lived in, I answered 'Denial'
    So we must almost be neighbours then
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez View Post
    Kev, someone once asked me what state I lived in, I answered 'Denial'
    So we must almost be neighbours then

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.