Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hichenbrook\lucinda GTs??

Re: hichenbrook\lucinda GTs??

Nagg the Wreck is called Ingadeen, not on any charts.

I haven't caught any on it but some of the other locations along the east coast of the island produce big GT's.

Take a spare rod or two, you often come off second best messing with those monsters!

Cheers

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd degree View Post
    Nagg the Wreck is called Ingadeen, not on any charts.

I haven't caught any on it but some of the other locations along the east coast of the island produce big GT's.

Take a spare rod or two, you often come off second best messing with those monsters!

Cheers

Jim
    Im ready for them i have a saltiga spin reel spooled up with 50pond daiwa braid on a saltiga rod most expensive combo yet around $1300 im not messing around with them monsters.cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    Im ready for them i have a saltiga spin reel spooled up with 50pond daiwa braid on a saltiga rod most expensive combo yet around $1300 im not messing around with them monsters.cheers.
    A real Daiwa man hey ! .... sounds like a great outfit (seems funny saying that ! .... Spin gear for GTs) ... Nagg
    Ps .... I rigged my GT gear tonight ( Calcutta 700 , 50lb Superbraid & a Uglystick gutts butt rod) .....

Good luck extractor. If all else fails you'll just have to nail a couple more fingers. Give al a call bout the GTs. He should have a good idea where to start

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Vermin View Post
    Good luck extractor. If all else fails you'll just have to nail a couple more fingers. Give al a call bout the GTs. He should have a good idea where to start
    Cheers mate,i will give him a call when im up there he will know were to go .