Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: winter jack.........zzz

Re: winter jack.........zzz

uumm bridge with gutter and foot path on the Gold Coast with a bit of sand some where.

ohhh and the bridge also holds jacks lol
    "True Blue"

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    They look like very thin fish.
    thin u say? id like to see u catch a "THIN" jack

yeah i let a few go cause sometimes it makes u feel better to no that you will catch it another day, but some i kept to eat cause im a hungry man and jack is just so delightful to eat if u no wat i mean

there's nothing wrong with keeping a feed for yourself... great jacks mate i will be chasing some at the end of this month what did u find were better on them hard bodies or sp's

Great fish. Nothing wrong with taking a couple for the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Jacks View Post
    thin u say? id like to see u catch a "THIN" jack

yeah i let a few go cause sometimes it makes u feel better to no that you will catch it another day, but some i kept to eat cause im a hungry man and jack is just so delightful to eat if u no wat i mean
    I dont catch thin jacks,sorry.

thin jacks !!! maybe he thinks you cut em in half with a ban saw ,ahhh just a joke there

I dont catch thin jacks,sorry.
    oh im sorry ive been catching "thin" jacks, looks like we have a "fat" one here ppl, like to see if u could catch one or even more in winter mr jackass

[quote=Q-Jacks;681064]thin u say? id like to see u catch a "THIN" jack

Your the one that said you would like to see me catch a thin jack, i only replyed with a my answer,I dont target jacks in winter any more,just a summer month fish for me now,the new photo of the 55cm one looks normal and fat but the others look a bit thin.
    Last edited by jackextracter; 11-09-2007 at 10:57 AM.

top work there q jacks some nice lookin red beasts there

oh and dnt mind jackextracter hes just part of the ausfish jack police they dnt like eating the tastiest fish in the esturies funny thing is the more they crap on about releasing them the more i want to keep them

jackextracter my point of view is that Q jacks, Jacks are not thin fish they are a beast of a fish good on ya Q Jack for getin them over the 50cm mark.

but maybe next time a photo with them on the scales might be better to stop some people having a go about how thin the fish looks.

congrats again Q jack on some fine lookin fish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shin25 View Post
    top work there q jacks some nice lookin red beasts there

oh and dnt mind jackextracter hes just part of the ausfish jack police they dnt like eating the tastiest fish in the esturies funny thing is the more they crap on about releasing them the more i want to keep them
    Part of what jack police pull your head out of your ass mate, i didnt start up telling him to release them in this thread i just ask if they were released and stated that some were a bit thin probley cause of winter.

Part of what jack police pull your head out of your ass mate, i didnt start up telling him to release them in this thread i just ask if they were released and stated that some were a bit thin probley cause of winter.
    Well said.

Its common knowledge Q jacks and his brigade haunt the locals spots round noosa keeping jacks, they have for quite some time. I dont think the locals are to freindly to them either

so they were probably caught from noosa then,

id hate to see that many big jacks taken from my local,
    too good to catch once i reckon,
    i mean if you want a feed go catch a couple of lizards,
    just my opinion

but great catches none the less.,

acutually only 2 was caught there, others down goldie

i reckon i know where it is if its the goldy,
    looks awefully like one of my haunts,
    i know its hard to tell from the ground but the metal edging looks unfortunately familiar. ahh well i hope its a different place coz im itching to get a few
    Last edited by yellahunter; 12-09-2007 at 06:00 PM.