Thread: back pack tackle box

back pack tackle box

anyone know if there is a tackle box/bag that can be carried like a back pack. i see breakaway tackle has one but only seems available in the u.k. and the states.
    cheers.

Re: back pack tackle box

Quote Originally Posted by u.r.s.4 View Post
    anyone know if there is a tackle box/bag that can be carried like a back pack. i see breakaway tackle has one but only seems available in the u.k. and the states.
    cheers.
    Hey mate - this is all i use, can fit 3 big lure boxes in there and it only costs $5

James

http://www.########.com.au/index.cfm...roduct_id=1488

type in "########" where its blotted out.... Only decent one i could find & subsequently now use. All ya need is a few more trays as they are a bit smaller than the large ones & pack the trays you think ya might use each session

Hec

Thumbs up Re: back pack tackle box

I use Shimano Baltica, Large size comes with 5 x 370 boxes and the Small size has 5 x 360 boxes, plus pockets everywhere. On special -$10 at BCF, $49 and $59. Rapala also has a similar one.
    Full on backpacks, I use the sml one for river/estuary and the lge one to take to my moored boat, packed with whats needed for that trip.
    Last edited by GPB; 26-08-2007 at 10:08 AM.

Black Magic do a great backpack available from mo tackle

Trying for photo...

Big w carry one in their 'No Limits' range have been using it for a couple of years with no problems, gets thrown around the boat. It has been good enough that i recently bought a soft plastics bag in the same range..

I use the same as Mudguard 92.
    But some of those others look like they would make a great Fathers day present.
    Might have to go window shopping at BCF and local Tackle store.

Most of the things mentioned above you'd be struggling to lift, let alone carry around on your back once they have tackle in them.

I use one of these www.bluewater.net.au/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=sling which is just perfect.

Whoa, must have a fuzzy head from last nights MGFC presentation night .
    The Shimano Baltica are a over neck/shoulder padded strap, not back pack.