Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SP DVD's

Question SP DVD's

Some of us are not lucky enough to have a boat (though hoping to rectify this by the end of the year) and every SP DVD I have ever seen is always them in boats...is there any land-based?

Are there any real changes to technique between fishing off of a boat and say off the shore/jetty/rockwall?

Surely they can't think everyone has a boat! nearly all fishing DVD's are all boat fishing, I want to see more landbased...

Anyone suggest any??

Cheers

Mike L.

Re: SP DVD's

there is a storm soft plastics video/dvd with craig mcgill. it shows landbased for jewies and bream.

good vid very informative.

cam

Only difference between boat & landbased is which way the SP goes! From a boat we throw at the shore & work it back & with landbased you throw into the deep water & work it back to the shore..

just work your current like with bait fishing and also a berkely dvd with that dude on speed has a few landbased sections though no offence to anyone from that great company its just an hour long ad with great info

Quote Originally Posted by oztrav View Post
    just work your current like with bait fishing and also a berkely dvd with that dude on speed
    Haha!!! Gold!!

Yer there's a berkly dvd that shows alot of landbased, It's a free dvd that comes with sp packs.
    ________
    BONDAGE RUBBER

Tailortaker i never got a free dvd and i have brought a lot of packs of soft plastics
    "True Blue"

Quote Originally Posted by oztrav View Post
    just work your current like with bait fishing and also a berkely dvd with that dude on speed has a few landbased sections though no offence to anyone from that great company its just an hour long ad with great info
    You're not bloody wrong, he jumps around like he's sat on a shanked hook

the dvd comes with when you buy promotional packs ussually includes a few different sizes of jig head a few flickbaits and grub tails and a pair of braid scissors look out for it when you buy your next order

oh yeah seen that box of plastics at bcf before btw what is the name of the guy that jumps around alot
    "True Blue"

you talking about Adam "maddog" Royter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nelster View Post
    you talking about Adam "maddog" Royter lol

He may act like a goose on that dvd but he is a great speaker to go listen too..
    Last edited by TheSaint; 24-08-2007 at 07:53 PM.

i agree simon.
    he would be the most entertaining speaker to listen too for sure!
    but he is also a clever angler (even though it did not show in afc)
    might i add wat an awsome cast he has! he can hit a 5 cent piece from 20m away

yeah breamnut he fishes pretty good

just work your current like with bait fishing and also a berkely dvd with that dude on speed
    if he jumped around alot then i dont think he would catch many fish lol
    "True Blue"