Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: hobbies other than fishing

Re: hobbies other than fishing

Well my latest hobbie is my 13 week old son!

Cheers, Mick.
    Last edited by 84mick; 22-08-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Expensive hobbie Mick, but well worth the effort.

Yeah they sure are! I would rather him then money any day regardless of any amount. Its awesome being a father, so if there is any parents expecting a young one soon don't be worried (except if your the one giving birth!) It will be the best thing that will happen to you.

Cheers, Mick.

I'm with 'the gecko' - love my martials arts. great to see the ufc is starting to get the recognition it deserves. hopefully one day it'll supercede footy and all the other professional nonsense that's out there.

Cuzza

Build and race drag bikes. And you all throught boats where bottemless money pits . 2nd pic is old bike, now in QLD. 1st is new bike iam building, suzuki supercharged alky. 3rd is suzuki hayabusa, turbo. Leigh
    Last edited by lee8sec; 25-08-2007 at 07:18 PM.

This is the first bike. Leigh. Sorry for the doubble pic, cant work out how to deleat it. leigh
    Last edited by lee8sec; 25-08-2007 at 07:16 PM.

G'day guys and Gal's, I used to play heaps of cricket and wasn't too bad at it but gave that up for something easier on the back. So I took up golf, started playing off 27 and now down to 6 handicap.
    Also love playing with my other toy (missus) when weather allows.
    We have also taken up playing 10 pin bowling which is great fun and good for a laugh.
    And love to look at AUSFISH.

Other hobbies include reading about fishing, sitting around and wanting to go fishing, buying stuff that is related to fishing, watching fishing DVDs. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by juju View Post
    Woodworking for me....started off with a triton....its long gone...now have big table saw, router table, bandsaw, disc sander,planer, joiner, big lathe, so on so on...ive made most of the furniture in teh house, done the whole kitchen in solid timber.......cop a bit of flack over the lathe but...cost me $3600...so far ive made 2 bowls and a plate....
    juju, I have started working in a joinery shop for the past year and love it! I did a lot of wood work as a high school kid but joined the army before i finished. I wanted to join as a carpenter but they would only let me join as a infantry soldier and so on. I love working with my hands and would like to get into HB lures ( I am a gunna type of person )

Engines, Family, Iam just picking the important ones. teaching, Understanding the human race, Getting to know my wife more, Getting along with my mother in-law, Stopping the urge to rob all the banks, And finding out the best way to get a no interest home loan. Just joking!. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm No! Its just fishing.

Minno
    Last edited by minno; 29-08-2007 at 11:32 PM.

i make beer, a bloody good drop, i actually drink a bit a bit of it as well, keeps me off the streets, also fish as much as possible, cheers, kevy.

i have found a new hobbie, but i dont much like it, for it involves watching my wife cut sick on the savings acc while we are here in uk.........strange that i cannot find any fishing gear in Harrods or soho....

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzamundi View Post
    I'm with 'the gecko' - love my martials arts. great to see the ufc is starting to get the recognition it deserves. hopefully one day it'll supercede footy and all the other professional nonsense that's out there.

Cuzza
    ufc is not a martial art..it is a street brawl in a cage...absolutely boring..seen better fights at the old Paddo pub on a Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by 84mick View Post
    Yeah they sure are! I would rather him then money any day regardless of any amount. Its awesome being a father, so if there is any parents expecting a young one soon don't be worried (except if your the one giving birth!) It will be the best thing that will happen to you.

Cheers, Mick.
    a handsome young man Miclk..but he ain't costing you anything yet...these people that say they cannot afford to have kids..that is crap ..it is the late teens and young adult years that cost you a fortune. eg..Dad, how about a loan for that car or dad...can ya lend me a couple of hundred for some clothes etc etc etc..and even when on their 18th birthday you have flashing exit signs at the front door and all cab companies phone numbers clearly visible the buggers still don't get the hint.

PinHead, lets just hope I win lotto! hehe

Cheers, Mick.