Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craazzzy!!!

Re: Craazzzy!!!

I have watched something very similar off Mana Island in Fiji, mind you I was in a glass bottomed boat!
    Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it!

Rando
    Having been to Fiji a few times and done a few dives in my day I would reckon your risks of serious injury are lower with the sharks than on the roads.
    Cuzza I think you are right I’m keen to see sharks associating people with food. Having said that a recreational diver on the bottom is pretty safe. I’ve only seen two sharks on dives I didn’t deliberately go looking for.

Hmmm that would be so cool even tho i'd be sh**ing my pants

Back in the very early 90's, I was doing a Sydney to Mooloolaba yacht race an early morning, we had a very big Tiger following very close to the yacht for 10-15min. Guessing it was around 16' long. After not getting a feed from us, it turned off to the west towards Straddy (less than half a mile away). Heard the next day that a young fellow on his honeymoon was taken by a large tiger off Straddy about an hour after and adjacent to where this one left us. May not have been the same one, but that is good enough for me to never be convinced that I should go into the water when shark want something to eat.

I love boats, love the sea. But I never, NEVER, get in the water.

I like my place at the top of the food chain, and I ain't leaving it!!

If that was me in the water all you would see is a brown cloud!!

scott

Quote Originally Posted by Far side View Post
    To bad for the next poor BST that dives on that reef there will be a bunch of sharks expecting a feed. I know what they will be eating next. Why cant people leave wild life alone. Look at the dingos on fraser what next we will have to kill them when someone gets taken.
    If that was taken in FIJI then totally brainless I would hate to have any sort of trauma surgery in a fiji hospital
    yeah they are brain deads with balls!
    boat minder- only $40 a day

looks like the big female has had a run in with a wire trace...i think operations like this is just asking...no BEGGING for trouble...the men and women in grey suits get fed enough out there in the big blue without peeps going down there encouraging a feeding frenzy...
    (Mrs Benno1)

A few weeks ago it was a gaff stuck in a sharks stomach..... would a wheelie bin fit in a sharks mouth ????? or how long would a nikon camera take to break down in a sharks stomach. Just wondering........................................

cherrs Garry
    Cheers Garry

A bad day fishing, beats a good day at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!