Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ausfish Milestone Congrats Steve

Re: Ausfish Milestone Congrats Steve

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, it has come a long way since the first few pages I put up on the net in 1994. Everyone thought I was mad, and I may have agreed with them on some occasions, when I started the site. But it has been great to see so many people get something out of something I have built up over the past 14 years.

It wouldn't be the site is is today though if it wasn't for the time and effort put in by the mods, as well as all the great contributions by the members. Both on the site as well as being involved in organising and attending Meet & Greets.

It has had its days though. Haven't had any threats of violence against me or the mods for a while from people that have been banned for breaking the rules. Optus and the police are dealing with the last little problem we had with someone posting inappropriate pictures. All in all though it has been a great experience and I have met some fantastic people and made some new friends because of it.

Thanks to you all for making the site what it is today.

Re: Ausfish Milestone Congrats Steve

Thanks for having us!
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)